Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Im not exactly new..but ive never been in the fourums.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dark_Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 am
Please disregard the following if you cannot help me.

I have spent money on gaia and i lost my account, i accidentally entered my wrong birthday when gaia was updating their user information. Therefore they banned my account until my birthday, which came last year. I tried over the period of months to get it back, I even mailed the moderators a letter explaining my situation. I currently do not have the e-mail that I used to create the account, nor the password. So i had to create a new file on gaia. I am not willing to spend any more money on gaiaonline because I do not want this to happen again. If you can help me get my old account back please, my old user is "sk8er910" and my new is "the_dark_seeker". If you can't, please just help me get more gold to replace the amount i lost, its not hundreds of thousands or millions, but its still my earned money i thought i could trust in gaia's hands. Thank you, if anyone reads this and thinks that they are able to help me, e-mail me at "jlgsk8er910@hotmail.com"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you cannot help me, ignore it, if you have advice, please share.

Other than that, hello everyone! Ive been in the guild for a little while, but never actually went into it, i just signed up...so HI!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:43 am
hello?  

The_Dark_Seeker

BLNDAzNB8Y

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 pm
hi... ouch sad story. hope u get your account back.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games