Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kaos Meeting Hall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm
Here in the bowels of the castle, there is a massive room with a great table. On the table there is a massive map of the lands of the world. Here is where plans are created and planned out. None may enter here without permission.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:44 pm
A dark figure stood brooding over the maps and information before him. He had many things to ponder, he would have to tread carefully in the coming times. There were many factors he had to take into account. He sighed. He sometimes wondered if it was wise to have returned. He shook his head and returned to looking at the maps.  

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:48 pm
Ayumu appeared in a flash of lightning before the great table of maps. He bowed to Yuan...

"Yuan san, this is quite clever if i do say so myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:58 pm
Its hidden well enough... but if we were attacked... I am afraid that we might not have enough power to defend ourselves. At least not yet. I am currently researching these organizations known as the assassins and the Kurogakane. They are very interesting. And they are dangerous to us. If the Kurogakane do not eventually fall under our control, then I fear that they will either become our rivals or be wiped out. The assassins are merely far to powerful. Luckily, it seems that times of peace have led to the assassins disbanning for the most part. It would seem that the Mist is without a kage at the time which I find interesting. It seems that both she and her beloved kinkaru disappeared. That is a good loss of power for our side. Although you can bet that Oroami won't let his home village go without a leader for long. And it has been brought to m attention that Wize has returned to the ranks of the Mist. The leaf may be growing recalcitrant in their peace and boredom. We may strike there next for new recruits. The cloud is as stubborn as ever, and they are obviously at the top of every villain's list. Anyway. Rest my friend. You are free for the time being. There are some things I would like to see played out before we make our move.  

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 pm
"very well Yuan san, i know things will work out. You always have something up your sleeve." Ayumu said...

"i appreciate you accepting me into your plans and visions, i promise to try my hardest and not let you down." Ayumu bowed and left to go back to the sound. He had to learn the earth element to become even more powerful, it would surely help.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games