Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Inquirer <Newspaper. Last updated now with character interviews>
Under new management >D take it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 pm
As the title says, this lovely subforum is under new management. MY MANAGEMENT. ;D I'm not a nice and flighty person like Jasae when people start trying to tick me of, so don't even try, I am a mean, mean person when aggravated. twisted

Now that you have been forewarned, I'm going to list the different sections that need to be filled in each month.

front page news (I'll probably end up doing this part myself)
tournament
entertainment
city news
music
games
gaia online
advertising
interviews
funny pages (comic strips)
finance
weather
astrology

If you want to do something for a section, then simply post what it is you'd like to do, if I find it vague and you consider a more in detail explanation to be a "spoiler" I may ask you to PM me, but post first, that way I can find everything easier and not have a flooded inbox. That's it for now. Ciya~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm
I'm new to this guild, have only posted in a main page RP about three times but I have started a side RP (only one other RPer so far) that shows my level of literacy. I do make some grammar errors but I usually always do a spelling and grammar check before submitting.

I would be interested in filling the positions for:

Front page news - I do have some questions about this, but I assume it would be a leading article on something that is hot either on Gaia or in Byuko at the moment.

City news - I would like the develop an issue by issue clan update, to give the readers just a little brief note on how each clan is doing.

Gaia online - This could be an article on new games, new affiliations, the top guild/artist/avatar spotlights, or new MC or evolving items.

Interviews - I would like for someone to pick a member who has been going a great job so I can interview them.

Finance - The only thing I could think of is keeping an eye on the Marketplace, and noting any interesting trends or new items that people are drooling over.

I hope this gives a brief outline of what I might like to cover for these topics, if only one of these is okay for me to do then I am fine with that.

Daidoji Hotaru

Byako Inquirer <Newspaper. Last updated now with character interviews>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff