Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:42 pm
8/8/08 - 8/9/08 Avatar Competition

1/11/08 - 30/11/08 Numenore's 4th Anniversary

1/12/08 - 25/12/08 Secret Santa

** These are tentative dates. I'm trying to leave a month, because I'm not sure how fast people will respond.

Contents
1) Future dates and Contents
2) Draft event page
3) Draft interest post  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:03 pm
**Using last comp as a base.....
** This is just a draft...

Welcome to Numenore's second avatar contest.

The last one held in here was three years ago, so it is about time we had another one. Here is a link to Avatar Contest of 2005 => ...Year of 2005...., for all those that wish to stroll down memory lane...

While you're here feel free to explore (or re-explore) the guild. There have been a few changes made recently, which you can find out more through the Guild Announcements. Please remember to stop by the Census thread, to confirm that you indeed were here, in the year 2008.

THE RULES
arrow All contestants can vote through the thread's poll which will stay active until the end of the month.

arrow The contest will not begin until we have at least 10 participants.

arrow As soon as all the contestants are registered, Their avatars will be displayed in order in this thread.

arrow The contestants are allowed to vote for whoever they wish and can have campaigns such as "Vote for me! I should win because..."

arrow The contestant with the most number of votes wins. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker will occur. A new poll will start with only the two contestants' names.

arrow Only guild members can vote. No outside votes.

arrow You may change your avatar as many times as you want before the voting begins. All you have to do is PM me and request a change with your new avatar.

arrow If the voting session expires and you post your vote, your vote will not be counted.

arrow To enter send the trade with the title "I'm in!". When the trade is confirmed you'll be registered here. Please don't forget to confirm the trade.

PRIZES

Winner receives....tbc (If there are more than 15 entrants, 2nd and 3rd prizes will also be awarded.)

Entry fee is 500 gold. Please send the trade to this account and I will register you.

Insurance: If the contest fails for some reason and can not continue, all entry fees will be fully reimbursed.

**NOTE: If you have any suggestions please post them 3nodding
**NOTE: If you want a specific picture of your avatar to be entered, please send me that picture so I can post that here. No GAC or edited pics. Thank you.
Have fun! blaugh  

Rudhe
Captain

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:07 am
Numenore is proud to present it's second....

If you are interested in participating in this event please let us know through the poll in the guild. Any questions can be directed to me (Rudh). We hope you will enjoy this even more than the last one.

....stay tuned.

**Draft of interest invite to be sent to BL Thread
** See if you can post if as "first post of the page". If not nvm, no pressure razz .
**Perhaps, ask for suggestions from people. (??)  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games