Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
GOD I'M SO PISSED AT CREDIT CARDS!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- -Omen_Of_Doom- -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:19 pm
I bought onw of those Visa pre-paid s**t cards and I tried to use it to buy things online. Guess ******** what? THEY DON'T WORK ONLINE! What the ******** would someone need a ******** pre-paid credit card if they weren't gonna shop online for it?! Using this ******** up logic is like paying for a hair cut and them giving you knife! I NEVER want to even USE or TOUCH another credit card (pre-paid or otherwise) ******** THEM! ******** THEM WITH SOMETHING METAL AND RED HOT! I HATE YOU VISA! RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:32 pm
I used mine at Amazon and Threadless, and worked great for both.

The only places I couldn't use it was at online stores and shops that require a security code. Didn't seem to work with those... :  

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:57 pm
Credit cards overall are actually a very bad thing. To most people it is like free money that they dont really realize they will have to pay at one point. Credit Companies are one of the things I would actually consider evil, they trap people into a life of paying the minimum - and the interest builds up beyond a normal persons means.

Luckily I am not speaking from experience, all though I do have people I know who have had credit trouble in the past.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games