Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Sailor Series re-make

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see a re-make of the Sailor Moon Series?
  That would be cool!
  Nah..
View Results

MotorKitten

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:11 pm
There are many animated series out there re-made because of today's animating technology is up-to-date, a lot of people like to put a certain spin on the stories, cool character designs, and such. Ex. batman, tmnt, johnny quest, etc etc. I know these r mostly cartoon network's ideas..

but i was thinking.. wouldn't it be cool if the sailor moon series would be re-made? idea  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:23 am
i guess i would depend on how the series was remade. lots of people like it the way it is.  

orphics

Fishy_2010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:59 pm
I think it would be cool if they re-made it to be the same, but with better quality. Like they do with some movies...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:07 pm
I was watching gargoyles on jetix, I know that's an old series, but the way the animation flows looked really good even for today's standards.

I think those guys should do the re-make. I know Sailor Moon is suppose to be really bright, colorful, and stuff (I mean thats prolly why I got into it the first place), but I think as the age group that fell in love with it in the beginning, grew up... I think the series should appear maybe a tad bit darker but still humorous for them too.

It's just my thoughts, b/c when I see transformers, bat man, and such turn into re-makes it just makes sense, and that's what probably makes re-makes look so good.  

MotorKitten

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TakiNyan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:21 pm
I would enjoy that. It is amazing to see how the graphics have changed in short time, ne?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:21 am
True, the graphics have been upgraded. But I think the way that the series looked is the best for it.  

Yukiangel48

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 am
I thought the graphics were pretty good in the original, but a remake might be cool. They also could ruin the series if they do the remake badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 am
that would be cool  

ambar15

ambar15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 am
that is true  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:42 pm
I don't like digital anime very much but, I'd sort of like to see animation with character designs closer to Naoko's original designs.  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

catty_gothloli_21

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:40 pm
Depends on how they re-make it.  
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items