Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
When worlds meet (action/romance) open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:08 pm
Plot: Humans have discovered the demon realm. Why you may ask it's cause the demon king is in love with a human girl. Thing is though he's to nervous to even get into her line of site. Now everything is a mess with huans who are new to the world of the paranormal. Will humans accept the demons or the fact that demons are their original creators. The recentally deceased king and queen were killed by lycan warriors so a war is on the edge of breaking out. It's only been a few years since a treaty was made with the lycan.

Rules:
1. No GM or PP
2. No chatspeak while in charactor
3. You don't have to be super literate just make sure people can understand what you're saying.
4. No "doing it" you can say you did you can say your going to if you wanna bad enough do it over pm. Ssorry for this rule but on't wanna get in trouble. 5. please pm character profile(s).
6. I am allowed to add or modify rules at anytime .

Profile skeloten:
Gaia name:
Charecter name:
Main fighting style: ( swordplay, magic melee, ect.)
Secondary fighting style:
Magic type: ( three types max)
Appearance:
Race:
Other: ( optional)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 pm
Gaia name: cosplayeruke
Charecter name: Daisuke Akuma
Main fighting style: Ranged magic
Secondary fighting style: Swordplay
Magic types: Dark, healing, and fire.
Appearance: User Image
Race: Demon
Other: He is Intellegent, kind and protecive. He was caught going back to the demon world by a human man who spread it to the world now he must deal with issue concerning this problem, the recent loss of his parents, a war begining to form wih he lycan, and the fact he needs a bride and is in love with a human. He has always become easily drepressed. He has a younger sister named Sarena

Gaia name: Cosplayeruke
Charecter name: Sarena Akuma
Main fighting style: gunsman
Secondary fighting style: Melee magic
Magic type: Dark, healing, and light.
Appearance: User Image
Race: demon
Other: Sarena is alwas worrying about her older brother Daisuke. She is knd, inteligent, and flirty. She's alway tryin to set her brother up with women. She's always seems to be happy.

Gaia name:: umbreon72
Charecter name: Akira Tomoshibi
Main fighting style: Ranged Magic
Secondary fighting style: None
Magic type: Healing, Light, Electric
Appearance:
User Image
Race: Human
Other: Akira works as an assistant librarian at a highschool. She is very quiet, intelligent, and shy. Books are some of her best friends, and through them she has learned how to use magic. She doesn't like fighting, but if it means saving lives she will fight as hard as she can. She doesn't know what to think of the demons, and hasn't made up her mind as to whether or not to trust them  

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm
Daisuke sits in his room in the castle of the demon's kingdom of yami. His sister Sarena knocked on his door."Daisuke open up it's Sarena." Daisuke got up and opened the door."What do you want?" He asked plainly." I was wondering what's wrong you seem so down." she said frowning. "It's none of your buisseness, Sarenaa. Why don't you go flirt with boys like you ussually do?" His tone was now slightly irritated. Sarena smiled."Come on let's go get lunch your allways happy when your full." She said picking him up and forcing him out against his will."I hate you when you make me leave." he said now angry." "i love you too big bro."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Akira wandered through the demon world, unsure of what to do. She had wanted to see this new place for herself, and curiosity had gotten the better of her. It was amazing, how advanced the demons were compared to humans. Maybe it was because of their longer lifespan....? As she thought she spotted a castle in the distance and headed towards it, hoping to get a better look at some of the demon architecture.  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 pm
Daisuke blushed when he spotted Akira."Sh-she's here."he mumbled a bit paniced. "Oh hey i's hat girl you kept stalking in the human world" She said giggling. "I hate you." he said giving her a death glare.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:58 pm
Spotting the pair leaving the castle, Akira couldn't help but be curious. She wondered if they knew the owner. Maybe then she could get a tour of the place and see it up close.... It was a beautiful building and she longed to see the inside. She nervously walked up to them, and asked, "Um... excuse me, but do you know the owner of this place?"  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:08 pm
"Th-that would be me."Daisuke said turning away rom her so she couldnt see him blush. Sarena giggled." I"m Sarena and this is my big brother Daisuke." She said then gave the girl a cute look."why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:18 pm
"Oh... so you must be demons, right? It's just that..." Akira took a deep breath, "I-I'm human, and I just w-wanted to see how you live... If that's ok," she stuttered. She didn't know how the demons would react, and that made her nervous.  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:24 pm
"o.k. well be careful not to getten eaten... in either sence of the word." Sarena said in a playful voice. Daisuke blushed harder."s-so why d-did you want u-us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:33 pm
"I'd like a tour of the house," she blurted out, her face turning red with embarassment. "If you wouldn't mind...."  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:38 pm
"Sure... say umm what's your name?" she asked. "i hate you so much."Daisuke whispered to Sarena.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:42 pm
"I-I'm Akira," She replied. "What are your names?"  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 pm
"I'm Sarena and this my brother Daisuke."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:53 pm
"Well, I'm glad to meet you. You're the first demons I've ever really talked to..." She couldn't help but notice that Daisuke was blushing uncontrallably, and blushing a bit herself, she asked Sarena "Um... why is he so red?"  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100

teh_kirayuki

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm
Sarena whispered to Akira."He likes you.He's been stalking you for the last two and half months."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games