Submit

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:28 pm
Heyo; to those of you who don't know me; I be Jasmine; new member and whatnot...

And to those who DO know me; you all know I'm a commission lover...

I LOVE to acquire any new art I can... and I'd like to see if we have any good artists here who would be willing to do a pic of me and my RP trainer's team...

Just come in; drop off your details, samples, etc; and if I like; we'll talk ^_^

Pay SHALL be satisfactory... (Gaia gold though lol... not THAT satisfactory XD)

In the meantime; let's get to it! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:49 pm
hey! i do a little art every now and again.. by which i mean i'm constantly doodling sweatdrop

i've been doing anime drawings for 5 years now and while i'm not fantastic i'd like to think i'm slowly getting quite good..

anyhoo i'd be more than happy to do some stuff for you.. especially for satisfaction lol.

umm yeah samples? well my dA account is here: www.vauny-vaun.deviantart.com

uhmmmm enjoy!  

vauny-vaun

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:56 pm
Okie dokie; I think we'll try this... X3

You're up; meanwhile; anyone else can try if they want too :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:58 pm
I think alot of us are good artists.

Dorkus-Malorkus, Neth, and myself just to name a few.

But here's a sample of what I can do.

User Image

It's of Alexa-sama, an RP character of mine, in her Team Rocket uniform (she was as good as an Executive, but, for some reason, chose to stay as an Elite).

If you care to see a better/more detailed picture of it, I guess I could be bothered to scan it in.. xd Or if you wanna see some of my other works... (If you wait 'til, like, tomorrow, I'll have a real cute one of the older version of Alexa-sama and her fiancée 3nodding ).

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:59 pm
Alexa-sama

User Image

Oooh... I wanna see what one of yer pics looks like scanned and not clicked X3

And... you'll see who you'd be doodling if I show my RP self soon XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:01 pm
Jazzfox
Okie dokie; I think we'll try this... X3

You're up; meanwhile; anyone else can try if they want too :3

yay! 3nodding

eek umm but what do you want me to draw?  

vauny-vaun

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:02 pm
Jazzfox
Alexa-sama

User Image

Oooh... I wanna see what one of yer pics looks like scanned and not clicked X3

And... you'll see who you'd be doodling if I show my RP self soon XD

Alrighty then. I'll go scan it in now. 3nodding

And I need new people to draw. That picture above is, like, my first one in weeks. x __X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:12 pm
Yay X3

I suppose I'd BETTER start posting profiles for the chars involved in this XD

Better gimme some time... my trainer spreads her... 'personality'... to her loyal followers...  

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:26 pm
Jazzfox
Yay X3

I suppose I'd BETTER start posting profiles for the chars involved in this XD

Better gimme some time... my trainer spreads her... 'personality'... to her loyal followers...

Oh dear... whee

Perhaps you should join the RP we have going, too?

And vola! The full version of The Hebi Oni.

gonk The cam'd version looks mucho better!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:38 pm
Alexa-sama

I think it looks better scanned personally. nice!  

vauny-vaun

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:03 pm
Samaya-chan
Alexa-sama

I think it looks better scanned personally. nice!

Bah. The cam blends the colors perfectly while the scanner highlights how much they're not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:22 pm
I shouldn't even call myself an artist....I enjoy to draw when I'm not too tired to, but I have a clumsy way of using guidelines and even clumsier way of cleaning up a pencil drawing of the guidelines. Not to mention I'm not that great with pencil shading, which doesn't show up at all in my scanner for some reason. I rarely ink, due to an odd lack of patience, and I cannot draw panels or perspective at all, let alone backgrounds. And I wanna be a manga artist in the future. gonk

Aaaanyway, here's a sample of what I can do when I'm not lazy. I sure wouldn't make a good commission person. >>;  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:19 pm
Eh, if you want, take a look at my deviantART stuff here:
http://bpmdotexe.deviantart.com

I'm not sure what to label my style. Proportional is definately not it, huh. But it doesn't matter to me. I just draw for fun. Mostly line drawings, because I prefer to color in Photoshop. But my computer sucks, and Photoshop is too slow. Oh, well.  

Load Chaud

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:15 am
Sui Kune, Load? ^_^ You're both accepted... go for it as you will; because now... DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!

Trainer character = me...

Okie; I'm gonna post my original post of her to give you an idea...
Jazzfox
Okay... now we wait...

::And she'd been waiting for a while, perched up on her hill there in the middle of the Viridian Forest; armed with a pair of binoculars and her camouflage device to scope for perspective targets...::

::It probably should have been mentioned that her 'camouflage device' - a rock - was not perfectly blending in when it had large eye holes; perfect sides and corners; and happened to be colored in with felt tip pen; it was more accurate; if not the truth to say it was in fact - a cardboard box::

::It could have helped if she used the RIGHT side of her binoculars too...::

Good GODDESS they're all so small down there... you never realise how high you are... ::She murmured away to herself; a personal habit that may have worsened since she'd started on this intrepid journey::

;:Jasmine Sumisu; hardly the brightest girl in the world; or at the moment; the most attractive; with heavy black boots with metal studs and plates added on; torn fishnet stockings, a plaid skirt, fishnet top, black tube top (With hardly anything to hide...) a black tie hanging loosely round her neck and some fairly nifty black leather gloves that covered her arms length with the area for the fingers wide open; held in place by several buckled belts::

::Toss in a few spiked bracelets and more belts; you had a very gothy looking girl; at least being albino, she didn't need the make up for the job::

::And there she'd waited for a considerable while for any other trainers she could spy...::

Details I guess are her clothes listed (ESPECIALLY THE GLOVES!!! I <3 those big rubbery kinda Renamon/Ashitaka style gloves...)

Her albinism, so she's pretty pale lol... grey/white hair, short, untidy and slightly spiky :3

And that's her lol... she's pretty much a ditz/idiot if you didn't note XD So she can sit there with a big happy smile...

Now her six poké­¯n...

Vulpix = Cinders/Cinderella
Slowking = Regal Yadokingu Slowking (You'd know if you met him in the rp lol...)
Magikarp = Catastrophe
Abra = Hana
Arbok = Asmodeus
Nidoking = De Niro

Okie; Jasmine's original poké­¯n, Vulpix, like her is albino, so white fur, red eyes; and for Jasmine's gothy fashion flare; Cinders sports a mascara star around one of her eyes :3 Plus a focus band (A bloody old bandage wrapped round her leg)

Next; Regal; the Slowking given by her parents to be a guardian over her journey; Regal as he sounds is PRETTY pompous lol... a Slowking with a pair of tiny spectacles on his muzzle; half lazy eyes and often holding a harisen :3 (Giant paper fan to thwack Jasmine with if ya needa know...)

Catastrophe... the Magikarp salesperson strikes!!! Just yer regular Magikarp... he flops about a lot lol...

Abra/Hana... oi oi oi... Hana = Flower = Girl's name... the Abra happens to be crossdresser XD What can I say; her poké­¯n are as weird as her... Many an argument has been waged over Hana's gender; and many people getting punched over it; do WHATEVER you can to make him look dressed girly, but still obviously male :3 Trashy make up; whatever; the WORKS lol...

Asmodeus was a PRETTY mean arbok that tried to kill Jasmine and all... it was an Ekans; then evolved mid battle; a really old, evilly snake... lots of scars and if we can; make him REALLY evil looking; he's colored black instead of purple :3

And finally; De Niro; an old tuckered out Nidoking who had his day; now trumps on with Jasmine; old and weiry; his armor might look cracked and worn; although he still has ta look like he means business; good tough expression... and a mole on his cheek for his namesake Robert De Niro X3
Also; a small addition; a necklace of claws he wears... the Quick Claw! :3

For the portrait of them... we can have Hana and Catastrophe in front; Hana flirting however he/she wants, mid ground; Jasmine hugging Cinders on her lap with Regal to her left; Harisen poking out from behind his back... Background; Asmodeus turned away from them all; and De Niro looking tough as usual behind the rest of them...

Maybe if we wanna do comedy; they can all be gathered around a Poké­¯n league champion trophy, with a collosseum background; and then we do a second mini panel from a DIFFERENT angle which shows it's a photo studio with a LONG line of trainers and all six of them sweatdropping

Photographer speech bubble "Okay, NEXT wannabe champ...?" (Or something on those lines lol...)

That's only if you fancy that though XD

Well... thoughts? Besides how insane this girl is to even try and battle?  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff