Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
=_=;; stop it.. no... no! DX (random rambling)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:50 pm
People.. stop asking me out.. =_= I'm taken... Already i had to turn down 14 people in the past month... and half of em girls... for the girls, i"m gay. I'm not going for you. =_= and for guys, already taken anyway. =__=;; I don't mind if you think of me as a playmate or something like that, but c'mon if i JUST met you I can't do that! D:

=_=;; Ok.. i'm done...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:00 pm
-pats Kyubi on the head- Aww...Feel better now?  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:53 pm

A little.. :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 am
SMGS got banned, lmao...
But still glad to be playmates
-playful growling-  

Saos Den

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:45 pm
Saos Den
SMGS got banned, lmao...
But still glad to be playmates
-playful growling-
ah hah so ya joined... X3 rp subforum, hightail cafe. do it. i'm bored in there. pwease? *w*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:10 pm
Random rambling?! Ive been dreaming of a thread with that name... Ok get ready everyone for some extreme rambling. Yes its a sport now.

Who do they think they are? They think they know exactly what their talking about, and they think that because their in college now they can say whatever dumb s**t they want to. They think i dont know what im talking about, and that i "Dont know enough of the world" to have an opinion. Well they dont know s**t about me. They only know what they THINK they know. Im talking of course about the people in my Soc321 class. Race Ethnicity and Inequality in the U.S.... There is no room for other peoples opinions in that class, for whatever the teacher thinks GOES!!! Oh and dont get me started on the sheep bastards that think their unique. They all conform and talk about how different they are, when the in thing is to not conform. Doesnt it make you wonder what being unique is then? Is there even such a thing?! It seems the human being population is making up more and more things that are complete bull. Oh yea about Obama... If anyone says he wasnt elected because he was black again im gonna shoot someone. Im not racist but i can bloody tell when somethings going down. If he weren't black the whole "THERE WILL BE CHANGE" s**t never would have passed. He dodges questions like the matrix dodges bullets and then slaps "THERE WILL BE CHANGE" on everything. Now lets talk about the rest of those punks we like to call politicians. doesnt that sound like a civilized name for them? Seeing as in reality all they are is a bunch of barbaric bastards out for your money. THATS RIGHT! Uncle sam WANTS YOUR monEEEYYYYYY. He wants your money and your votes. Everyone else just wants your money and your drugs. And thats the end of the rant for today. Everyone enjoy your day, and try not to go off and shoot yourself.  

Cloaked Vulpes

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff