Affiliations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm
So pretty much out of the blue we got two affiliates. I expect we'll get some more in the future, but this is a good start. For those of you who don't know what affiliations are, they are when a number of guilds sort of join together. They sort of advertise for one another and often times people will belong to multiple affiliated guilds (though this is in no way mandatory). It's an unofficial agreement of sorts. So I'll do a post per guild, with some links and info. If you have a guild or belong to a guild which would be interested in affiliating with Readers' and Writers', please contact me by PM. I would prefer if you didn't post in this sticky.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 pm
User Image
The Betas Guild of Gaia is mainly a writing guild, although they do have a place for readers as well. It's a great place for those who love to write and critique. They could really use some members as of now, and I'm sure many of you would enjoy the idea of the guild. Click on the banner to go to the guild.  

penandpaper67
Captain

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:30 pm
The Library of Alexandria is our second affiliate. It's a very new guild and could really use some members. It's pretty similar to this guild and is actually run by one of our members, Jugglernaut. I'm vice captain. xd It's still a work in progress, considering there are very few members, but I'm sure anyone from this guild would be a welcome addition. There's no banner yet, but here's the link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=87339  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Would you take affiliate outside of gaia?  

DarkGuardianBlazerine

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:51 pm
That would be permissible; however, please explain yourself before I accept or decline. More information is required.  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games