Reply The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild
Remembering FFCC - Multiplayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mushmallow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:40 pm
I remember me and my three friends would get together on campus to play our game, We had Aries the male Selkie, Aleolus the Male Clavat, Beatrix The female Lilty, and Lizardman the Male Selkie II (LZRDMan). We had other people come off and on so the others were RTB (RustytheBastard), Kilgon, and a couple alts of mine, a female Clavat and a Female Selkie.

Anyways we were wondering what our town name was going to be, so we mulled about when suddenly Aries shouted! "MyPants!"

Me: O_o*

Aleolus: NANI?

LZRDMan: LOL

and thusly the town name MyPants was born, and we had many more gutbusting adventures since.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:28 pm
I can't remember much specifically, aside from the last battle.

Only two of our characters could manage to stay alive for the whole ending sequence, so when we got tired of button mashing and walking in circles we passed the controller between me and 3 of my brothers who were playing at the time.
So you got 4 kids in a dark room, passing gameboys around.

Looked waaay weird.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:15 pm
lolz to your tale!
I mostly named my things after what i would write in my novels, short stories, or poetry.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:25 pm
Haha I remember when I first saw the game it looked so awesome so I bought it not realizing you need GBA's for the multiplayer hah...but, fortunately our friend have the cables and GBA's to spare mad ! I remember when we all had found a moogle house for the stamp and what not anywho we played that caravan mini game until the gamecube battery overheated it was fun razz .  

s h a w n

crepusculeCraft

Fashionable Fairy

11,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:21 am
Actually I'm playing the original again... this time with Sel Fie the female sekie (me) Omphete the male yuke (sister) and Dan the male clavat (friend) we also have 5 other characters for my five other friends but they never play xD
We stay up until 5:00 am playing the game and fighting over treasure, ah the good life.
I'm really pissed about games in general and their lack of multi-player because when I have friends over who don't like ffcc they demand guitar hero D:<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 pm
it got me so pissed off about the circle because my friends would always argue about who would carry it so we where stuck at the first dungeon for three months  

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100

FluffyBunniestheInnocent

Greedy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 pm
One of my best friends had a buckethead Lility named Geefee
he would run away with the chalis so I would die rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 pm
never got anybody to play this game with, so i ended up playing it all by myself  

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

FluffyBunniestheInnocent

Greedy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm
Yoshikazu
never got anybody to play this game with, so i ended up playing it all by myself

Poor you...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 am
Killing Phantasia
Yoshikazu

Poor you...

No one should ever play FFCC alone.

I'm still waiting for it to be ported. So we won't have to deal with that clunky GBA link cable crapola.  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou

Wheezing Wench

FluffyBunniestheInnocent

Greedy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:25 pm
ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Killing Phantasia
Yoshikazu

Poor you...

No one should ever play FFCC alone.

I'm still waiting for it to be ported. So we won't have to deal with that clunky GBA link cable crapola.

I no rite? lucky most of my friends had GBA's growing up biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm
Why are people reviving this old thing? Threadromancy is a no no.  

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

ThePersonInFrontOfYou

Wheezing Wench

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:35 am
Lady Cymberly

It has already been revived, so why not post in response to the revival? I don't see anything in the rules against it, even though necromancy is discouraged. Feel free to smite me for that statement.

I brought my copy of FFCC to college, along with two of my GBA link cables. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my third one. We'll see how that goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm
Well, my original account I made this with is banned now so it's kind of awkward.  

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

tobi-san1

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 pm
Lady Cymberly
because it was awesome.tell you the trough i still have the game today razz to tell u the truth, i think it was better then the newest one, CB  
The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games