Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Idea Sub [LOCKED]
Change Idea Chatroom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 pm
Here you will chat about your idea. I will have a list up of the ideas. We will start will one idea and go down the list. Pm me your idea with a Name to the idea, so that I can post it up on the list.

Don't PM him, Pm any available mod.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 pm
I PMed my idea (which will hopefully be added to the list soon) to Mito. Also, it is only a small single idea. Please feel free to check out a list of my ideas in the Request Change Thread and discuss any of them with me. Like I said before, I am here to help the guild. That is my number one reason for joining. mrgreen  

Ozark0816

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm
There's a problem with that whole mini-plot idea. It sounds more organize but you'd just be making the guild look like a storybook. Roleplaying is about writing as if you were actually a ninja in real life, not writing a ninja in a story. For that you write fanfics.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:13 am
Hey i am going to ask that everyone takes this into great consideration.

Okay almost everybody has a summon. Be it panther dragon or slamander they all have one. But what if we had jutsu for these summons. Such as half dragon transmutation? Why not have the ability to take on the physical aspects of the summon. Dragon summoners get wings and breath the element. Falcon summoners get a set of elemental wings? Panther summoners gat Panther sight and hearing? Well i can make many more ideas if this is accepted. Just let me know by pm and what not.

Thanks Kit,  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

edaaz

Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:15 pm
    -:- Uhm, I have a little idea. More of a suggestion? For a sticky to be added to the main forum.

There are -alot- of request subforums. And alot of people post requests, and I can imagine that sometimes it takes a while to get a resposne.

So my idea is to make a new Notice sticky for the main forum. Where, if you have made a request for a new weapon/jutsy/custom-etc, and haven't gotten an answer in more than 24 hours, you post in the sticky. Stating the link to your request post. o_o'

Idea Sub [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games