Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
What gives with all the so-called upgrades to Gaia? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Screw the stuff we don't need
  Listen to us and give us the things we WANT!
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:10 am
I'm sorry- but there are things that we have begged for since the beginning that have been ignored and now they want to load our "My Gaia" with a bunch of crap that is already available to us in at least 2 other places. Come on- where's our mass emailing for guild captains? For that matter- where's our mass emailing? Give us stuff we want, not crap we don't need!

Oh yes, and has anyone noticed that we can no longer organize our inventory? Some genius jerk screwed that up when helping to plan this big new update!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:28 am
I know! I hate how when you equip something, it moves it to the bottom of your inventory. I had everything organized and it messes up now when I want to change my avatar! I hate it X_X I think the stuff on My Gaia may be somewhat useful but it's already on other places on the site, it's unnecessary to add it on even another place when there are so many other things they could be working on. I'm still also waiting for them to give us back the "no mouth" option which they promised us when they made the mouths.  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:08 am
I'm more concerned about the overload of the drop down menus. Putting everything together like this will be abusing some of them. There's nothing more annoying than a long drop down menu...

Other than that, I'm fairly ambient about this whole update. We complain about stuff like mass pm's for the guild... But really, a site update probably takes priority. Guilds are only a small part of gaia after all. Not that we should be ignored as much as we have been, but plenty of other areas have also been ignored as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:49 pm
I still feel they have better things to do xd  

churrlo

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:28 am
- Gaia has always tampered with things that work fine
- Gaia keeps promising us a guild update that has yet to materialise
- Battle System anyone? It has a lame arse name, so where is it?
- Contests just for the American users, ignoring the members from outside the US
- Lame MC's for a while (Tho I do love the warlords Napolean coat! XD)

Yes, Gaia has not quite provided what we want lately. XD

The drop down menus are just another of the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it things' that Gaia seem to want to play with.

PL  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:52 am
I think that they are working on it... They just made some stuff more
of a priority...
I may be wrong, but thats just what I think...

Gaia is trying to get with the times, they have been givin an overload of
ideas... So mass pming is probably on thier to do list... Just a few pages
down...

pheonix20222

gearfreak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 am
Putting a huge wall of dropdowns 95% of which I will never, EVER click on, isn't exactly keeping with the times.

We already HAVE all the drop-downs we need.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:25 am
I agree, we don't need more dropdowns xd That battle system is "on the horizon" as it has been for like years razz We should petition them!  

churrlo

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:09 pm
pheonix20222
I think that they are working on it...

That's the problem, they've been 'working on it' for years.

I fear many of us around here are out of patience with it.

We watch them bring in more quests, more sponsors and frankly more crap.

Mass Pming would be a Godsend for Guild moderators.

PL  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 pm
Anyone pissed at the new navigation -_- I hate it already.  

churrlo

gearfreak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:25 pm
It hasnt even been put in place yet, has it?

And OMG I cannot agree more with whomever mentioned more sponsers, quests, and crap. Like Gaia doesn't ALREADY make enough money off their monthly collectibles, and their cash shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 am
... Didn't they say that the daily chance was getting better prizes since there would be less of them? Because I've only the worst of the usual crap so far.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon of complaints, but they did promise that one. stare  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 am
the administrators make promises they know they will never keep. And some I happen to know one of the heads of the corporate sponsors, maybe a bug in their ear will get Gaia back on track.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:15 pm
I think someone should state displays at a convention or something o.o; That would CERTAINLY get their attention >.>; They can't ignore that either! There are so many people who agree!

I still have stupid prizes too X_X I just get flowers or bugs gonk Yay? -_-; I used to get a lot of tokens but I don't even get those anymore D:

And yeah some navigation has been put in play, such as when you're on the forums or in guilds, the bar is much different now which I don't like -_- I hate having to find new ways to navigate the site every like 2 months! It's ridiculous, the other system worked just fine, there was no point in making a new one.  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:23 pm

Tektek toolbar for the win! 3nodding

~Metalic_Noodles

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items