Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which Beastie would you like to see in Resident Evil? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your fave resi?
  RE Original
  RE2
  RE3
  RE: Code Veronica
  Survivor series
  Gaiden
  RE4
View Results

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:51 pm
Hey guys, If you could have whatever creature you wanted in Resident Evil as an enemy/boss, be it beast, insect, or human, what would it be, and why?

For me, it would be a Bigfoot thats been infected with the Plagas (imagine that, huh?)

(Feel free to erase this if its already been done)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:15 pm
If I could have any enemy/boss, it'd be the thing that made RE4 and the Plagas not exist anymore,  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am
I guess they kind of did it in RE4 with the lake monster, but up until that I thought a giant Loch Ness Monster would have been kool.

I would like to see more dogs, I miss the dogs. Maybe hyenas since RE5 takes place in Africa, that would be kool.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 am
An infected deer in Raccoon Forest. Personally, I think that would be terrifying. A bear wouldn't be pleasant, but they're already dangerous. A deer would just look scary.  

REaceofclubs

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:12 pm
REaceofclubs
An infected deer in Raccoon Forest. Personally, I think that would be terrifying. A bear wouldn't be pleasant, but they're already dangerous. A deer would just look scary.
Have you ever seen the Ring 2? They did that. Of course, those were normal deer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 pm
Oh, wow I haven't seen that movie. The first one made me lose many a night's sleep so I didn't bother with the second one. I want to see that now though. I bet it was scary!

But could you imagine what classic RE would do with a deer and the T-virus? That would look insane.

REaceofclubs

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:09 am
It would look so sexy.... in that Resident Evil badass way biggrin

I think I wouldn't mind seeing more birds in RE... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:39 am
I wish they would bring Lickers back...and not the toothless glob of crap that was the Licker in Outbreak. I mean the fanged, dripping horror in RE2.
Bandersnatches were scary as hell, so they should come back too.  

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:45 pm
I hate to disappoint, but they aren't going to bring anything cool back. We're talking about Capcom here xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:43 am
Yeah, Ace is right...

I miss the Lickers too... crying  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:02 pm
WWYD?

HUNTER or LICKER?

(Sorry, Notte, I couldn't resist. Ah, man that was the funnest game ever!)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 am
We seriously need to continue that game of ours. I'm heading to your profile RITE NAO!

Oh, and for the record. Licker. 4laugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:10 am
I'd like to see what transformations Sherry would undergo if she wasn't given the vaccine in time. How creepy would that be... to have her standing infront of Claire, a massive malignant looking tangle of blood vessels swelling under her skin and her whole body just discoloring into sickly tints, all while she cries and calls out for Claire, who can't help her. And then afterwards, the G-embryo takes over and rewires her brain, and thus begins the battle as Sherry begins to step towards you silently.

Speaking of Sherry, I remember seeing in a GameInformer magazine, way back when RE2 was first released, a pic in the Questions section. The person asked about why the original concepts of RE1.5 locations were changed, and the staff gave their knowledge as to why, and in the pic it shows the original look of RPD's front, with three of the hand drawn zombie sketches. One was of the fat cop zombie, but the other two were zombies of what looked like Claire and Sherry, because one was wearing the red vest and biker shorts, and the other was in Sherry's outfit... if anyone can remember this particular issue and can find me those two concept sketches, I'd greatly appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:00 am
Vinessa_Valentine
I'd like to see what transformations Sherry would undergo if she wasn't given the vaccine in time. How creepy would that be... to have her standing infront of Claire, a massive malignant looking tangle of blood vessels swelling under her skin and her whole body just discoloring into sickly tints, all while she cries and calls out for Claire, who can't help her. And then afterwards, the G-embryo takes over and rewires her brain, and thus begins the battle as Sherry begins to step towards you silently.

Speaking of Sherry, I remember seeing in a GameInformer magazine, way back when RE2 was first released, a pic in the Questions section. The person asked about why the original concepts of RE1.5 locations were changed, and the staff gave their knowledge as to why, and in the pic it shows the original look of RPD's front, with three of the hand drawn zombie sketches. One was of the fat cop zombie, but the other two were zombies of what looked like Claire and Sherry, because one was wearing the red vest and biker shorts, and the other was in Sherry's outfit... if anyone can remember this particular issue and can find me those two concept sketches, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Personally I'd have found it creepier if Sherry was already transformed, and resembled an ordinary girl...at least until Claire got a little too close...(Think Los Comillos when thier tentacles pop out)  

Hanibal Rex

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:41 pm
To me, tentacles are less scary than a plain old zombie child. I just think she should have been a little girl zombie and been slightly more agile than the older, taller zombies. That would freak me out.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff