INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:01 pm
Hey I'm Shiya, Chris' Gf that's on his account lol. We'd like to know about you, anything at all just write it in.

What you like to be called?

Your ninja gem? [This is something we identify each other by. We will have another topic where we will list all the gems suggested by you ninjas out there, and anyone else who wants to join the gem group]

We will have a rp forum soon and you can describe your rpc profile there along with pics if you wish.

Include anything else you like to add like Likes and Dislikes, Hobbies, Age, Skills, Ninja-ness lol, whatever you like to tell us about yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:20 pm
Yo...tis Shoji xD
Hi Shiya =D
anyway.. i guess i should put something here so...

My r/l name is Zack if anyone ish wondering xD

You can etiher call me Shoji or Zack idc.

o.o Ninja gem... well..i like Sapphires xD does that count =P  

Shoji Ookami
Crew

Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:57 pm
lol hiya shoji ^-^
still shiya, i attempting to set up the front page and stuff, this is my first time lol. but our banner having technical difficulties lol
and yes sapphire will be added ^-^
we'll wait til we get more members and we'll pick leaders of each gem, imma add the sapphire to the gems  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:47 am
Hi.....I'm Brandi.....Call me anything, make me a nickname...I love those...then call me it...if you wish...

Imma Saphire please!!

Likes: water bottle labels, cookies, pictures, photography, writing, art, music...all those kinda things...i like to get creative and rp...

Dislikes: drugs...and thats about it i guess...oh yeah...and adultury...thats bad too...

Hobbies: writing, games, hangin' out with people, talking via phone, creativeness, secretary work, office work, school, learning, atlantis, mythology and cryptozoology...stuff like that...

I'm 15...People don't seem to think so...

I'm the type of person to make a ninja mask outta a shirt and throw flour-grandes at you....

So yeah...I guess thats about all....  

dorkfish8841

Bladeglory

Shy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:46 pm
I'm Blade. I'm reserving this post so that I can come back when I'm not supposed to be cleaning my room.

>_>

<_<

>3

*hits on Shiya; runs away screaming like a little girl*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:13 pm
yah im jake

and put me down for onyx  

Jerron_Silver

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:45 pm
chases after blade glory with paint filled balloons  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:35 pm
ok this avi is well another raindow lol but time for yall to learn bout me i guess my name is chris i am the owner of the guild well co owner my gf veda aka shiya is my partner in crime on here and well real life as well i love to rp and cant wait to see what soem of yall can do well thats about it o yeah and if you need anything as and i will be glad to help  

sepheroth03
Crew

Vaginosis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 pm
Hmmm....Well My Names Brittany So I Guess You Can Just Call Me That
^__^
The Gem I Want Is Emerald
=]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 pm
*looks at ceiling and throws a rubber band at the light...*  

dorkfish8841

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm
*chases after chris chasing blade* no chris!! he didn't mean it! @_@ lol *tackle hugs chris from behind*
lol.. wa? we starting a rp in the meet people topic? lol.. nice..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:11 pm
Yo!!

Well, I'm Sako Hinode, real name is A.C. Call me whatever.

I'm in high school...

Um... As for a gem... Hmmmmmmmm.... Crap, can't decide between Ruby or Diamond... Ummmmmmmmm..... Ruby, I guess. XP

Well, for my likes: I love karate, acting, drawing, and writing, and listening to music.

Dislikes: Girly things (no offense to any girly girls or guys[lq/oltm, jk] here), swearing, insults, annoying people, being betrayed, RAP MUSIC!!!

Let's see... Something to say about Ninja-ness, well, I am considered a ninja in real life 'cause of my karate skills. XD Seriously, 'Ninja' has turned into my nickname. But I am also called a Ninga sometimes... Yeah, I know,t hat sounds like something else, but it's spelled N-I-N-G-A! XD The definition for that word I came up with is: Clumsy Ninja. XD 'Cause that's what I am.

Sako Hinode
Crew

xXx_suzu_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 am
hey whats up my name is rose but you can call me anything you want just plz nothing mean you can call me girly names and stuff pet names but nothing crule
(havent picked let sorry)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:41 pm
im Rebecca so you can call me beki, boomboom, or becca which evr you like. ummmm gemm.......... i guess onyx  

grl_hawk4422312

Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:43 pm
throws sword on ground and grrss ok so yeah we have a few peopel that read everything thats good  
Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff