Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
  <3
View Results

Inari-chann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:14 am
I found these quotes~

Can you help me translate them into Swedish~?

<33 Tack~? ( Wait, or is it varsågod? T___T )

1. Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

2. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

3. There are so many things she wanted to say to him but never had. Like: You have the most amazing eyes. Please give me that hat you always wear. I think our souls are meant to be together. What kind of breath freshener is that?

4. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

5. If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

6. You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'

7. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

8. Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

9. Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, even though you have known the person for years.

10. There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.

11. You are terrified of being alone... and all the while your best friend is knocking outside.

12. At last, war has made me into a man. Whee!

13. He who laughs last didn't get it.

14. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

15. A friend with break your heart, a friend will mend it, a friend will provide you with every feeling in the world, good and bad. A friend is emotion incarnate.

16. Oops, wrong person

17. I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

18. This is not how Xmas is supposed to be. In my day Xmas was about bringing people together, not blowing them apart.

19. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them ^^

20. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

21. The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity.

22. You are the same today that you are going to be five years from now except for two things:
the people with whom you associate and the books you read.

23. Desire is half of life, indifference is half of death.

24. Waiting quietly, for you to return.

25. I'll be back! School. Outside. Downstairs. Asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:43 am
Inari-chann
1. Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

2. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

3. There are so many things she wanted to say to him but never had. Like: You have the most amazing eyes. Please give me that hat you always wear. I think our souls are meant to be together. What kind of breath freshener is that?

4. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Woah alot of quotes! I'll start with four...

1. Att flyga är att lära sig hur man slänger sig mot marken och missar.

2. En vän är någon som kan sången i ditt hjärta, och kan sjunga den för dig när du har glömt orden

3. Det är så många saker som hon ville säga till honom men aldrig gjorde. Som: Du har dom mest fantastiska ögon. Snälla ge mig den där hatten du alltid har på dig. Jag tror att våra själar är menade att vara tillsammans. Vad för sorts halstablett är det där?

4. Bakom varje framgångsrik man står en förvånad kvinna.  

Miss Sweden of 83
Crew

Inari-chann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:06 am
Thank you for those four, Miss ^^

Tack ska du ha :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:51 pm
o:User Image  

Inari-chann

Svea Viking
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:03 pm
Inari-chann

5. If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

8. Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

I guess I can do four too! :3

5. Om du älskar något, släpp lös det och om de kommer tillbaka, då var det menat så. Om det fortsätter flyga, "let it soar"?, ha tro på gud att han har något bättre i lager.

6. Du gjorde ditt bästa men du misslyckades bedrövligt. Läxan är "testa aldrig".

7. Den största njutningen i livet är att göra de andra säger att du inte kan göra.

8. Silver tejp är som "kraften". Den har en ljus sida, en mörk sida och den håller ihop världen.

Sorry, I don't know what "soar" is in that sentence, I know what it means if you only translate the word itself, but in this sentence... It doesn't make any sence to me.. sorry.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 pm
Inari-chann
I found these quotes~

Can you help me translate them into Swedish~?

<33 Tack~? ( Wait, or is it varsågod? T___T )

9. Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, even though you have known the person for years.

10. There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.

11. You are terrified of being alone... and all the while your best friend is knocking outside.

12. At last, war has made me into a man. Whee!

I'll help too!
btw, 'varsågod' translated to english is 'you're welcome' biggrin

9. Är det inte konstigt att man kan få fjärilar i magen, fastän man har känt personen i åratal.

10. Det finns bara två tragedier i livet: det första är att man inte får det man vill, och det andra är att man får det.

11. Du är livrädd för att vara ensam... trots medan din vän knackar /på dörren/ utomhus. note: if you leave out 'på dörren' (on the door) it just gets wierd. I believe adding 'på dörren' is necessary.

12. Äntligen, krig har gjort mig till en man. Jippi!  

Tenglina
Captain

Tenglina
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm
Svea Viking
Inari-chann

I guess I can do four too! :3

5. Om du älskar något, släpp lös det och om de kommer tillbaka, då var det menat så. Om det fortsätter flyga, "let it soar"?, ha tro på gud att han har något bättre i lager.

6. Du gjorde ditt bästa men du misslyckades bedrövligt. Läxan är "testa aldrig".

7. Den största njutningen i livet är att göra de andra säger att du inte kan göra.

8. Silver tejp är som "kraften". Den har en ljus sida, en mörk sida och den håller ihop världen.

Sorry, I don't know what "soar" is in that sentence, I know what it means if you only translate the word itself, but in this sentence... It doesn't make any sence to me.. sorry.
sweatdrop

'Let it soar' should be 'låt det sväva'. So....
5. Om du älskar något, släpp lös det och om det kommer tillbaka, då var det menat så. Om det fortsätter flyga, låt det sväva, ha tro på gud att han har något bättre i lager.

another note from words-loving-tenglina: Quote number five is a beautiful one, so why not make it beautiful in swedish?

Om du älskar något, släpp det fri.
Kommer det tillbaka var det menat att bli.
Fortsätter det att flyga, låt det långt bort sväva,
och ha tro på att Gud dig en plan framhäva.

It rhymes! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 pm
Inari-chann

13. He who laughs last didn't get it.

14. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

15. A friend with break your heart, a friend will mend it, a friend will provide you with every feeling in the world, good and bad. A friend is emotion incarnate.

16. Oops, wrong person

17. I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

Haha Nice Tenglina biggrin

I can try another five 3nodding

13. Den som skrattar sist förstod inte.

14. Ta inte livet seriöst. Ingen tar sig ut levande ändå.

15. En vän kommer krossa dig hjärta, en vän kommer läka det, en vän ger dig alla känslor i världen, goda som onda. (The last part i dont know, sorry sweatdrop )

16. Oj, fel person

17. Jag har lärt mig att man inte kan tvinga någon att älska. Allt du kan göra är att förfölja dem och hoppas på att de får panik och ger efter.

Taihen da

Svea Viking
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:53 am
Tenglina

5. Om du älskar något, släpp lös det och om det kommer tillbaka, då var det menat så. Om det fortsätter flyga, låt det sväva, ha tro på gud att han har något bättre i lager.

another note from words-loving-tenglina: Quote number five is a beautiful one, so why not make it beautiful in swedish?

It rhymes! biggrin

Hehe okej! tack för hjälpen och den där dikten blev väldigt bra! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:19 am
Svea Viking
Tenglina

It rhymes! biggrin

Hehe okej! tack för hjälpen och den där dikten blev väldigt bra! biggrin

You're welcome! / Varsågod! biggrin  

Tenglina
Captain

Tenglina
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:05 pm
[I'm moving this thread to dalaskolan...]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:30 am
Quote:
18. This is not how Xmas is supposed to be. In my day Xmas was about bringing people together, not blowing them apart.

19. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them ^^

20. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

21. The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity.

22. You are the same today that you are going to be five years from now except for two things:
the people with whom you associate and the books you read.

23. Desire is half of life, indifference is half of death.

24. Waiting quietly, for you to return.

25. I'll be back! School. Outside. Downstairs. Asleep

-----

19. Om alla mina vänner var att hoppa från en bro, jag skulle inte gå med dem, jag skulle vara i botten för att fånga dem ^ ^

20. Tid är En bra lärare, tyvärr dödar alla sina elever.

21. Problemet med Internet är att det går att ersätta onani som en fritidssyssla.

22. Du är samma idag som du ska vara fem år med förutom två saker:
människorna som du känner och böckerna som du läser.

-----

24. Väntar tysthet, för dig att återvända.

25. I'll be back! Skola. Utomhus. Nere. Sömn.

I'm not totaly sure if they're all right, as I don't have Swedish as my first language, but it's a shot at it ^^
[18 & 23 I couldn't make sound right, so I left them out D:]  

LeiserVampir

Dalaskolan [Learn something at our school!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces