Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
whaaaaaaaa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Musashi Zaraki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:41 pm
Some body explain to me what the h e double hockey sticks is going on to this guild. I go away for two weeks to make my own guild DEAD FANTASY and I return to find this crappy shite. Now can someone tell me what all this stuff is and what happened here before I pull my hair out. OKAY!
#huff huff huff#  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:45 pm
Dude what do you mean. Just some much needed changes.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:46 pm
I dunno what used to be in the guild but there was a take over for the captain of this guild cause the old one was buying millions of useless sub-forums in a attempt to sell the guild to someone for a million gold pieces (Its what i heard anyway)

The new captain Ko'ed some unactive Kages while some old Kage's quit and now there slowly re-building things and trying to get the guild back on the Naruto track.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:48 pm
Basicly, the last guild leader buggered everything up, buying loads of subs, putting the subs into numbers. And was going to change the guild completely (Make it into a non-naruto guild). All without a word to us or anything.

Lucky our new guild leader came along and took control, now we are getting this guild back up, sorting everything out, and making everything perfect as can be.  

Bambi Hyuuga

Musashi Zaraki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:12 pm
okay  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out