Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official FanFiction.Net Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for FF.Net members to come and share their interests and stories with their fellow gaians. 

Tags: fanfiction, FanFiction.Net, writing, reading, fanfic 

Reply Archives: TV show
BODIES ||| K+ ||| IN PROGRESS ||| TELETUBBIES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pisty

Big Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:35 pm
<3
-BODIES-

-Bodies-
by PistGurl

-Category-
TV Shows - Teletubbies

-Genre-
Sci-Fi | Hurt/Comfort

-Status-
In Progress - 1 Chapter - 962 words

-Rating-
K+

-Summary-
Dark-fic, gen, AU-ish : A SERIOUS 'tubby story. Aliens crash in Warwickshire, England, but their consciousness is torn from their bodies by our atmosphere. They find human minds to use in their effort to learn about Earth. Humans trapped in 'tubby bodies!

-Disclaimer-
FANfiction...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm
<3
-UPDATES-

-29th August, 2oo8-
None.  

Pisty

Big Member

Pisty

Big Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:43 pm
<3
-TEASER-

-One of Four-
Their bodies collapsed to the ground in a colourful heap and the beings merged in the sky above, forming a bright ball of powerful energy. They looked down upon their lifeless forms and they debated, silently, what would happen next.
They floated around the area and found, to their delight, aside from a few small dwellings dotted here and there and the farm and aquatics shop not so far away, they were practically alone. Aside from the large population of what they knew to be Oryctolagus Cuniculus, of course.
This gave them time to plan what they would do, without being discovered by humans.

"We need to revive our bodies, else they shall rot"

The bodies had already become dull and sallow and they hadn't much time. They searched for lone humans to use as temporary inhabitants of their alien forms.
As they rose over a hill, they saw a small girl, auburn hair tied in a ponytail at the top of her head riding around on a small, red and blue scooter, singing childishly in a language the beings didn't understand.
The girl raised her head to the bright face in the sky and smiled broadly, as only children can.

"Eh-oh!" she called out to it, waving a tiny hand. "Nei ho ma?!" she grinned.

"Hello" the being said coolly, checking her for signs of human disease and happily finding no such signs.

The beings new, glowing form suddenly shone even brighter than before, the aliens focussing all their powers on this tiny girl in front of them. They pulled her mind out of her frightened body and threw it across the fields, planting inside the smallest of the alien bodies. The body twitched and tensed violently and the aliens hovered uneasily, waiting to see if the transplant would work.
The eyes of the body opened and a small voice flowed from it's pale lips.

"Eh-oh..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm
<3
-REVIEWS-

-What About Them?-
Honestly, I'd be scared if anyone reviewed this. I did it for myself...to test if I could write something serious about this show.
I did have to make it AU-ish...but not really...I mean, the characters will all still be totally in character and everything will be the same as in the show, it's just the characters aren't the same on the inside as they are on the outside.

Pisty

Big Member

Archives: TV show

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces