Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
Guild Advertisement [Read First]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:00 am
So basically, I see a lot of guilds come and go advertising all over the place. Our original rule had been, "PM the Leader to ask for permission." Now, we're going to slightly change this. By slightly, I mean... a lot. No more posting about guilds on the Main Forum. Don't even go to the other subforums. This is the place to be. The layout is simple. You'll just copy the form below. Fill it out. Then we'll reply with approval or denial. No harsh feelings meant at our judging.
PS. Please PM Me~

Guild Advertisment Form
Username:
NUR Rank:
Guild Name:
Brief description:

Once you have been approved, you must have the following when you create you advertisment. You can put in extra things like why people should join and such.

1. Guild Name in Title
2. Your position in that guild
3. The Guild Logo
4. The description of it
5. What makes it unique

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:20 pm
Guild Advertisment Form
Username: Ronnel no Fenniksu
NUR Rank: Member (Gennin in Suna)
Guild Name: Naruto Role-Playing Guild
Brief description
This is a guild that is loosely similar to NUR. The story at the beginning is that it is post-Akatsuki success, meaning Akatsuki has already succeeded in gathering all the Bijuu, and used their ultimate weapon/attack. Scattered remnants of humanity survived the Holocaust, and eventually began exploring the areas where the damage had been worse. A group of friends found ninja scrolls, and began studying them, rediscovering the ways of the Shinobi and Kunoichi. This group of friends had incredible "chakra" reserves, as they came to understand the term, and the leaders of the survivors deemed that they should rebuild the Hidden Villages, with each of the friends scattering to become the Kage of a different Hidden VIllage. At present there is a Hokage, Kazekage, an insane Mizukage, a Raikage, and an Otokage. When the Kages entered their new villages, each was confronted by a different old man, who proceeded to draw strange, mysterious designs on the back of their necks. Thus the new Kages have become new Jinchuuruki.

Guild Name: Naruto Role-Playing Guild
My Position: Raikage/crew
Guild Logo: Inactive at moment
Description: Read above please.
Unique: We won't be having the Akatsuki or the Mist Seven,but instead a different brand of villains. The villains will also be using Jinchuuruki in their ranks. There are few ninja in the world now, and as of right now, even Kages are learning jutsu, albeit at an accelerated rate. If you want to come join, we currently need people who want to join as more powerful ninja, for as of right now, only Kumogakure has any ninja besides the Kage.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Blazing Ookami

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:51 am
Username: red demon911
NUR Rank: captain
Guild Name: Naruto Rise of the Shinobi
Brief description it is a good guild if more people would join it would be even better if you join please be active thank you ps there is more then one with its name i am the owner red demon911 so youll know its the right one again thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Username: DeadlyDarkWarrior
NUR Rank: Sand Genin
Guild Name: Dragon Riders Return
Brief description: An Eragon RP based on the foundation that Eragon, Arya, and many important people in the Eragon series died in a successful attempt to kill Galbatorix. Later, a new order of riders was founded. You get an egg, hatch it, name your dragon and roam about Alagaesia. Storyline to come later.  

Silence-S Scream

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:38 pm
Is this thread still working?...

Guild Advertisment Form
Username: Kagetsukiko
NUR Rank: Chuunin
Guild Name: Axiom
Brief description: An original role-playing guild that involves numerous races/bloodlines ranging from chimera to werewolf and classes ranging from ninja to gunslinger. Because it's not based on anything, it's a free-flowing rp that's always open to new ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:22 pm
Well....
*looks to above post*
Not sure how much good this will do, but I figured I might as well try sweatdrop ?

Guild Advertisment Form

Username: Kagetsukiko
NUR Rank: Crew
Guild Name: Pokemon Godai
Brief description: It's not really a guild... nor is it on Gaia.... Rather, it's an offline forum on Zetaboards. Pokemon Godai is a somewhat new semi-literate to literate rp where you can catch and train Pokemon (no duh). Fights are sort of free-form in the sense that there's no numerical HP system. However, experience and levels are kept track of. These, in turn, affect the usual Pokemon stats. The region is a non-canon region known as Godai and contains all five generations of Pokemon.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 am
Guild Advertisment Form
Username:NevaTsumori
NUR Rank:Genin
Guild Name biggrin ragon's Reborn
Brief description: Much like most guilds, this one had a unique lore and setting. I'm not quite done and need a tiny bit of help in the department of creating abilites. But other than that, it's free to join, and there are a number of races you can choose from. they range from dwarves to elemental.  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games