Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Aug 30, 2008 (not much yet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perhaps life shall return here
  some day
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 am
Day 3 of my journey through the vast emptyness of the land known as "VVV". This country is void of all life except for a few very strange creatures. All but 3 seem to have died off in the great cataclysm known as "the poll gold extinction".

The largest one, is a purple bird. It seems to be a strange fusion of a raven and a hawk. After a bit of observasion, I have concluded that it took control of this land from it's previous master. Probably after he was absent for many months.

The second one seems to like spending it's time chasing the moon across the sky. Perhaps this is why I do not see it everyday. Maybe it treks across the globe and returns the next day.

The final creature seems to be quite lazy, not caring to really do any work, but prefers mooching off the other too, to get it's daily nutrience. Whatever it does with the rest of it's time, I can not fathom.

It is dark and lonely here. Perhaps this lands new ruler will bring life back to these desolate rolling plains. I can only hope this to be, as I watch on, from my so-far unnoticed viewing post within a cave in the side of a wall on one of this countries many rocky mountains.

End journal entry...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:53 pm
rofl rofl rofl Priceless!

Also, it's "entry." "Entree" is pronounced ON-tray and is the main course served at a restaurant meal.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:14 am
purpleravenhawk
rofl rofl rofl Priceless!

Also, it's "entry." "Entree" is pronounced ON-tray and is the main course served at a restaurant meal.

TIS FIXED, thanks...
"and I was trying soo hard" crying  
Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces