Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Shippuden Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:34 am
"Naruto: Shippūden (ナルト 疾風伝? lit. Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles) is the ongoing sequel to the original Naruto anime and covers the Naruto manga from volume twenty-eight on. After training for two and a half years with Jiraiya, Naruto returns to Konohagakure, reunites with the friends he left behind, and reforms Team 7, now called Team Kakashi, with Sai replacing Sasuke. All of Naruto's classmates have matured and improved in the ranks, some more than others. Unlike the original series where they only played a minor role, the Akatsuki organization takes on the main antagonistic role in their attempts at world domination.

The TV adaptaion of Naruto: Shippūden made its debut in Japan on February 15, 2007 on TV Tokyo, and in the Philippines on January 28, 2008 on ABS-CBN. ABS-CBN is the first international TV network (i.e. TV network outside Japan) to broadcast Naruto: Shippūden. ABS-CBN has initially aired the first 40 episodes of Naruto: Shippūden until March 19, 2008 since it is still airing in Japan.
"

Basically everyone is on this. So far it has released over 70 episodes. Let the discussion begin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 pm
Oh i read the naruto chapters and i am on chapter 414 right now. Just go to narutocentral.com and they have everysingle chapter translated so far. From the first to the last with weekly updates they have the episodes to but only up to episode 73 i think. And koolio i know i read them all.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:25 am
i use onemanga for the manga and naruto central for the anime... one manga gets it earlier that naruto central on fridays. my username on nc is leafninjas123 if anyone wants to chat about that stuff there  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:00 pm
i cant wait till it comes to America, i watched a few first episodes on youtube, but they were deleted crying ...  

Detachi

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:10 pm
I use Anime Media, they usually post the latest Naruto thurday and have it up Subbed by friday.

It also has loads of other Anime on there such as Bleach.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:07 am
i use naruto central, you can stream the newest five episodes of shippuden. the others you have to download to watch.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

master gaelin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:28 pm
Naruto rocks I read the new chapter every week. And Sauske just got pwned!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:50 pm
LEAFNINJA.COM

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:34 pm
lol this has become an advertising sub i bet naruto central loves us...lol i use leafninja for all the info on jutsu's and spoilers to try to get info faster than when the manga comes out but i go to narutocentral for the anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 am
I use narutopod.com for manga and anime updates it tells me when the english version is there and I can download it but i don't, i go to narutowire.com (Has other anime too) and watched it subbed there.  

irishshamrock12

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 am
Anime6.org people, they’ve got EVERY episode of naruto, subbed, no need to download.
And naruto.wikia.com is the best for info XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:39 pm
Im scared, i htink Kakashi might die crying crying crying crying Damn you Pein!!!  

Havok-Trance

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:30 pm
Narutowire.com is the best place to go for Naruto episodes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 pm
http://www.tailedfox.com/ Is the best place to watch. Update every Thurday with no download or anything.  

xPhi-Phix

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 pm
I still like narutowire.com better. ;-P  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items