Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
City Arena Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:20 pm
User Image

This is the arena that was all elements in it. Also has a number of places to hide.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:07 pm
X. was on the cross of a tall church, sitting on one of the "branches" of the T shaped symbol. He had his sword partially drawn. He waited for this so called "Hero" to show up...he wanted to know his enemie's skill.
He secured the mask tighter around his head...
"Nobody should no my identity...my rep would be ruined." he said, and grinned under his mask.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm
Hero jumped up to the top of a large building across from church X was sitting on. "So you're the guy?" He called, cupping his hands so X could hear. He inspected his costume one last time. No one would suspect him to wear something this stupid in real life. Even though he though it was cool.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 pm
"Yeah...its a weapons only fight..." said X, very calmly, almost a little cowardly.
"Make him underestimate me...."he thought, he wondered if it would work.
He drew his blade, the sword of the black hole, and had his crossbow cocked and loaded on his back, an explosive tag on the bolt.
"It's your move, choose it wisely." said X, anticipating the battle ahead.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:23 pm
Hero drew his sword. The sword wasn't very special, however, for there were no decals on it, no engravings, just a simple sword with a metal hilt. Hero couldn't help but feel a bit worried. Since this was a weapons-only fight, he couldn't use any jutsu, which severely limited his strategy. It became apparent to him that this would be a bloody battle. But then again, he liked to battle this way, but coming out on top was always a priority for him. Hero reached in his bag, fumbling past the exploding tags, and pulled out a kunai. He simply threw it in X's direction.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm
X sliced a hole in the air with his sword, then jumped through it to appear on another building, watching the kunai arc and dig into the church roof.
He quickly made clones, throwing trip wires and explosives throughout the buildings in a web of papaer bombs.
"One false move...boom." he said and smiled under his black mask.
He sliced another rift, jumped through it to appear beside Hero, slicing his blade downward at his shoulder, his dominant arm.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:51 pm
((I didn't know we were allowed to make clones....that's gonna make it a hell of a lot easier on me! XP))

Hero's eyes widened when he saw X slice a hole in the air. 'Where have I seen that before?' He thought to himself. He didn't move an inch as X appeared next to him. A bone shot directly out of his neck diagonally, parrying the blade. He then extended bones all over his body, hoping to pierce X's armor.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 pm
(Yeah..clones and the 3 basic jutsus are allowed)
X turned his blade, slcing another hole,he layed a hand on hero's shoulder, using it as leverage to dodge bones, then going through the portal and appearing on another building.
"Might want to check your armor."
He held up a small wire and detonator.
He left a small, but extremly powerful tag on his shoulder.
He clicked down on the wire, awaiting a shattering explosion.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm
((Clones are not allowed, based on the challange. Which only had weapons down.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Hero was surprised by the tag, but still kept it cool, extending a bone out of his shoulder to snag the tag. He then shot it out of his shoulder, sending it flying behind him, hitting a building about a half a mile away. The explosion was gigantic, but luckily, Hero was able to stand his ground. He waited for X to make another move.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:18 am
X stood in the same spot, almost lifeless.
"Come on..hit me, I'm getting tired of the attacking..." He made another rift in the wall he was on, and ran through it to appear on a suspended metal beam, he then jumped and faked to swing at Hero, cutting a rift infront of him, and appearing behind him. He stabbed at the base of his neck, hoping for a hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 am
((You're not supposed to use my real name...))

Hero extended a bone out of his neck, pushing the sword lower so it wouldn't strike his neck, but his right shoulder blade. He winced a little, but turned around to slash X across his neck.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:26 pm
(It's hard for me, im use to calling you that, I'll edit, and my Xbox 360 got cancer I think...it keeps freezing up and shutting down and I get constant overheating on the back and three red lights flashing...might have to retire ol' cross cube)
X ducked his head, the bone knicking his mask, making some of the armor scratch and tear. He jumped away, cutting another rift and jumping through it, hiding amongst the buildings...
In a dark side of the city X had his crossbow lifted, using the small handmade sights to target Hero's sillouhette.
He placed the sights above his head, calculating the arc of the arrow, and pulled the trigger, watching the bolt soar towards Hero.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:59 pm
((Uh-oh, you might have the red ring of death...))

"Damn..." Hero muttered as X disappeared. He heard the arrow fly through the air towards him. "Double damn..." He sneered. It was then that Hero got an idea. He just had to slow the arrow down until he could catch it. He aimed two fingers at the arrow, firing two fingertip bones towards the arrow. They connected with the arrow, slowing it down, and slightly altering its course slightly. Unfortunately it was still going to quickly, and the arrow easily hit him in the right shoulder. "Triple damn!" He exclaimed, pulling out the arrow and throwing it in the same direction it came from. He didn't use nearly enough force for the arrow to hit X, but it still ended up pretty far away from Hero.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:18 pm
(That was my first thing, now it dosnt show the rings, it jsut freezes)
X saw the arrow head glint, then fade and fall into the streets. plus some beads of red.
"Hm...hit..."
He loaded a second arrow, once again calulating the arc...he didn't it slowly then loaded 1 arrow after another and fired a hail of sharp pointed bolts at Hero...they were so thick that only specks of light from the sun shown through.
"That's it..I'm out of arrows...now we wait."
He watched the hail of arrows fall from the sky and soar towards Hero.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff