Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Complaint Sub [LOCKED]
Complaints (Complaints ONLY) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:20 pm
This is where COMPLAINTS, and ONLY COMPLAINTS are posted. And please follow this format. And i will put noted and i will take it up with the other VC's and CPT.

Name sad Your Name)

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT)

Reason for Complaint sad State your complaint here)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:05 pm
Name: Hinaru Uzumaki (? I am assuming that you mean Rp name. >.<)

Complaint:Too many ninja leaving...

Reason for Complaint: I know it is not up to me...,but I am kind of getting tired of all the ninja in my village leaving and transferring to leaf or cloud. =
I am also not sure if you can do anything about it....but It's just that if people move from one nation to another... Wouldn't that:
A) Ruin the pride they had for their country?
B)Leave the Country abandoned.
C)Make them seem weak, since they are leaving their own village because either things are getting too tough for them, or that they can't handle something within the village. ( Which they should put up with, I mean it builds character doesn't it? )

I find it a bit immature and cowardly in some cases, Even so..It is a complaint of mine...I am not sure you guys will do anything about it, I hope so though...
confused
Your complaint has been noted: And we are working on population control, and we are discussing that so we can put it into effect soon.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:25 pm
Name: Madal (From Rock)

Complaint: Whats up with charging people to have bloodlines? This money goes to someone and then it isnt spent on the guild probably, correct? Rather they spend it on avi items.

Reason for Complaint: I believe this is a reason why people would leave, who the bloody 'ell wants to spend gold to gain something that isnt of any value on gaia and they cant get no refund if there banned, leave, or there character died, correct?
Your complaint has been noted: And we never had a problem before with this, and by people paying, makes the bloodline/clan list fill up so that only those people have access to that bloodline, and when you die you still keep it as you make a new rpc. And if you are going to pay for a bloodline/clan YOU SHOULDN'T BE BANNED IF YOU ARE BEING RESPONSIBLE, AND THAT MONEY GOES TO THE GUILD AND NOT FOR SOMEONE'S AVI.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:08 pm
Name: Gouka

Complaint: Misson members not posting!

Reason for complaint: I left on a journey with a couple members over a week ago and they haven't posted sense the 8th, it's now the 17th. we left the sand village to the rice feild, and now i'm stuck there.They are just inactive, and thats something we can't really enforce since they are not online to heed the warning, but your complaint is noted and once i can, i will talk with them.  

spooky_kid_minja

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:06 pm
Name: Drake Valentine

Complaint: Elemental Summon's restriction.

Reason for Complaint: Before i got the snake summon I wanted to get a elemental summon but couldn't because it could only be given to a kage or someone strong enough to impress Eris. I wanted to know why the restriction on that one summon?Technically thats a question, and Eris is the Captain of the Guild, and Original Summoners can chose to teach you or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 am
Name sad Your Name) Chuin Chao, Huntur

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) Snow Village

Reason for Complaint sad State your complaint here) THEY ARE TOTALLY UNACTIVE AND UNRESPONSIVEI can't say anything to them since they are inactive so i will bring that up with Eris and deal with them that way.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:34 am
Name: Madal (From Rock, fleeing though)
Complaint: Shadow Assassin Realm
Reason for complaint: Most of them have an odd case of godmoding. Just look at their profiles and you will know what i mean. One can summon dragons, has a demon, and has sharagin. That is a little much. And besides that its a evil organization, all those strong people going around and attacking people, mainly weaker people than them FAR weaker. Plus they intend to kill most of the people they attack, leaving most of us defenseless. Whats the deal with that?
I understand where this is getting at, so i will talk with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:06 pm
Name sad Your Name) don't have in game name yet

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) jutsus

Reason for Complaint sad State your complaint here)
can the jutsus be in just english and can some of the jutsus form the show and games(in english) be in the list

The description of the jutsu is in english and it also has the name of the jutsu in english if you look carefully enough for it but your complaint is noted.  

bigrob45631

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:26 am
Name sad Your Name) Irou Dakus

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) no fire jutsu

Reason for Complaint sad State your complaint here) no one is teaching me fire jutsu i even trid to ask the Hokagae (can't remember how its spelled) of the hidden leaf and ihave recieved no respnce from anyone

I can ask the Hokage to teach you, your complaint has been noted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 pm
Name: Lenon

Complaint: Arguing, Godmodding, ignoring my barrier

Reason for Complaint: Zero (-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-) Has been arguing over the fact that the sword he has is not enhanced by chakara. This is usually not a problem, but he is in a barrier surrounded by lightning that cancels out chakara. He also claims that he can leave the fight (even with the barrier) when we log off. The rest of it I'm not sure about except that he should be actually posting while he complains. I think you had trouble with this before.

Your complaint has been noted and you will be receiving a pm soon.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:14 am
How dowe graduate from academy rank?

In the leaf, apparently theres no teacher..

This isn't a complaint, its more of a question, and talk to the Hokage about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:40 pm
Name: Masumi H Dekata

Complaint: Tendrills Threadings bloodline

Reason for Complaint: To broken. I can see how this will lead to problems. For example Wings has a genin character in leaf with all 5 elements already cause of hearts. I think a limit needs to be put on it like Genin can only steal 1 heart, Chunin can steal 2, Jonin can steal 3, and Sanin can steal 4. Or something like that. Just so Genin and such can't be using 5 elements.
Your complaint has been noted and will be looked into.  

Masumi H Dekata

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:39 pm
Name:Teddy Yamanaka Kinuga

Complaint:Spamming

Reason for Complaint razz eople are spamming topicsLeaf village has tons of spam same with its fire country. Hokages office has 5 pages of spam and then the Leaf Village Gates has like 20 pages of spam.

Complaint Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff