Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Craft Sale Ideas???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kandie_kissies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 am
Well, my neighborhood has their annual garage sale coming up, and I decided to do a craft sale. I think I'll make sculpey letters that I can paint while the customers shop, pretty high-quality beaded jewelry, dog treats, (just because I have a recipe, and hand-made treats are a gold mine) those pens with flowers on the top, and some uber-cute pens with little horse head thingies on the top. Any other ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:10 pm
Im looking for some of the same info. id be intrested in hearing the suggestions 3nodding  

black_fox52

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:36 pm
does she have one of those button makers? You could make some with funny sayings or sincere ones. All kinds! blaugh You could even make a little station with some cut out colored pieces of paper and some markers so people wanting to buy one can design their own and watch you make it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 am
You're heading the right direction with what you've listed thus far. Nick nacks and such are usually a good seller. Since you mentioned the sculpey, perhaps make some Christmas ornaments? It's getting close to that time of year and I know for a fact that people are already shopping Christmas ornaments (gotta love retail rolleyes ). Of course, you don't have to stick with Christmas. You can also make things for Hanukkah (such as dreidels and menorahs (though the menorahs would most likely just be pins or whatnot ^_^)). Good luck at the sale and I hoped I helped some!  

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

-i-rainb0w-cUpcake-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:59 am
Maybe you can make beautiful handmade cards to write in you know?  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games