Submit

Sorry guys i need the ten gold
  that's ok
  i hate you
View Results

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:30 pm
i'll write this now because i'm fading fast, pretty soon i'll be passed out somewhere. I've been out tonight, i've been getting high all day and just in general really ******** up. I'm lucky i chose tonight we happen to have a two hour late start tomorrow, but that's not the point, the point is i've been thinking, wondering kind of, just what is life going to be like when i slow down? I think of where i've been and how far i've come and i wonder how i changed so much, i used to be a really normal kid, i was nice to everyone even the kids i hated, and for what? now i'm in general... a b***h. And my life, i live it very fast, it seems like it's just a blur now, like i live from day to day, i don't plan anything out and i just keep going at this lightning fast pase. i wonder... what happens when i'm all burnt out? ******** man. i don't want to grow up. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:35 am
CokePixie
i'll write this now because i'm fading fast, pretty soon i'll be passed out somewhere. I've been out tonight, i've been getting high all day and just in general really ******** up. I'm lucky i chose tonight we happen to have a two hour late start tomorrow, but that's not the point, the point is i've been thinking, wondering kind of, just what is life going to be like when i slow down? I think of where i've been and how far i've come and i wonder how i changed so much, i used to be a really normal kid, i was nice to everyone even the kids i hated, and for what? now i'm in general... a b***h. And my life, i live it very fast, it seems like it's just a blur now, like i live from day to day, i don't plan anything out and i just keep going at this lightning fast pase. i wonder... what happens when i'm all burnt out? ******** man. i don't want to grow up. neutral

I don't want to grow up either. crying  

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:42 am
Me neither. I intend on staying out of careers or anything for as long as possible. Kids are an option when I'm over the age for 35, no sooner. I really wanna have fun with my life, I don't wanna be a salary slave and just live for my career. I REFUSE to live like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:26 pm
CokePixie

did i really write that? cause i swear i don't remember writing it but then again it sounds like something i'd say neutral  

CokePixie
Crew

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:31 pm
I'm always scared I'm burning out. I always seem to forget where I am and what I'm doing and s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:33 am
i wrote a really long, deep and meaningful reply to this the other day, but i lost signal before i could post it evil the basic gist was that i always feel burned out!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:10 am
Hzza
i wrote a really long, deep and meaningful reply to this the other day, but i lost signal before i could post it evil the basic gist was that i always feel burned out!

It's because you did Jebus's mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:36 am
punkarama
Hzza

so THATS why bad s**t always seems to happen to me ninja  

Hzza
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:46 am
I never really feel burned out, and I'm not 100% sure I get what you mean say it, care to elaborate?

I always feel like I'm waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:53 pm
Hzza
punkarama
Hzza

Have you learned your lesson?  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:55 pm
punkarama
Hzza
punkarama
Hzza

Have you learned your lesson?
yeah, but id still TOTALLY do it again, i am the messiahs father twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:22 pm
And i'm hot, whats your point? pirate  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash