Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
About Sailor Cosmos!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Hetfield

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:54 pm
Okay who exactly is sailor cosmos? I heard it's sailor moon from the far future. is this true? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 pm
Rinoa_Bunansa
Okay who exactly is sailor cosmos? I heard it's sailor moon from the far future. is this true? neutral

YES! And she's so cool.

In Act 60 of the manga, Sailor Cosmos is revealed to be an alternate universe version of Usagi. In an alternate future, she ran away from the fight with Chaos, and lost EVERYONE because of it. So she went back into "our" universe, disguised as Chibi Chibi, and helped "our" timeline's Usagi make the right choice this time.  

Codename Sailor Earth

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:28 pm
It's only implied that she is, but everyone just assumes so. It actually breaks one of the rules of two not being able to co-exist in the same timeline. (Which is another theory all it's own.)

In the Anime, there is no Sailor Cosmos, but there's sort of an homage to her by making ChibiChibi appear shadowed in a grown up form. She's the light of Hope-addresses herself so as well- and is actually part of Galaxia's starseed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 pm
I haven't read the manga in awhile but I thought she was like the future form of Sailor Moon , and that's why she was trying to persuade her to make the right choice to not run away.
*loves Sailor Cosmos's outfit*
User Image  

Princess Makoto Kino

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:01 pm
dang, I wish I could get my hands on the manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:32 pm
teehee. i was like ''thats chibi!'' at first,but then i researched and was like ''thats usagi!! i knew i was right!!!'' my friend was all ''naw aw,thats chibi.'' i wanted to slap her. X3  

Bad Quality Serena

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff