Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
My short story (13 & up)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this story?
  YES
  No
View Results

LightJet324

Lonely Pup

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:20 pm
Kiara and Derrel are on a cliff about 1,000 feet above the ground. Kiara walks to the side to see how tall the cliff is. She looks over and then loses her balance. she falls off. Derrel notices and goes after her. Kiara closes her eyes thinking its over. Derrel grabs her and they hit the ground.
BOOM!!!
Kiara opens her eyes slowly and looks around. "Where am I,did I die?"Kiara then notices that she's on top of Derrel. "Derrel...DERREL!" Kiara nudges Darrel to wake up. "Darrel wake up." Nothing happens. Kiara goes to kiss Derrel knowing that he hates being kissed by her. Still nothing.
Kiara grabs Darrel's and puts it on her chest. "Darrel please wake up." Tears soon start to come. "Darrel I'm okay now you can open you eyes." Kiara lets go of Darrel's hand and puts her head on his chest. "Darrel don't die please...(cries) I need you here with me...(cries)...I love you..." Kiara looks up at him and touches his face...

(Now its your turn you continue the story)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm
(Cool....)
Darrel slowly comes to, and notices Kiara on his chest. "K-kiara..." He puts his hand on his shoulder, holding in the pain. "I love you too..." He smiles and puts his head back on the ground. His smile is sustained, as is his breath, and heartbeat, but he slowly falls into an unconscious state of being.

Hyde the Mouse

4,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xchococat1024

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 pm
idk how to finish it bue i like this story