Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Excuse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 pm
Since no one knows me around the main forum I wanted people here to know I'm not going to be active until Friday, I'm kind of in the hospital right now, for breaking my leg, they had to do surgery yesterday because I had a piece of bone that had went into my muscle and had gotten lost or something. So now they have me in a physical therapy type thing. crying Sorry..... crying I promise I'll be on when I can!!!!!

-Hinaru Uzumaki/ Uzumaki Hinaru  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:14 pm
Thats no excuse! Psh! Just kidding, i wish you a swift recovery.

^.^

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:37 pm
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!............get well soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 pm
NNNNNoooooooooooooo way. That sucks majorly. You need to get better and like soon. I havent rped with you in forever. Plus Kit and Hinaru need to talk...  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 pm
not that i don't care, but i don't care, your gonna be better so its no big deal to me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:04 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
not that i don't care, but i don't care, your gonna be better so its no big deal to me

Wow that's pretty harsh. She's not even from my village and I feel really sorry for her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:06 am
Firu Shinra
Sergeant Bloodhound

Wow that's pretty harsh. She's not even from my village and I feel really sorry for her.

I feel pretty special now... crying XD
Thank you for saying that... ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 am
I am all better now! I hope I can be active as I once was everyone!!!! =D
I hope nothing happened all that much!!!!! Thank you for worrying if you did. ^^

P.S. I was a little relieved that Hurricane Ike wasn't a little more towards the tip of Texas... Then I would have died! gonk So thank you if you worried about me, or hoped that I was going to be okay. ^^  

Uzumaki Hinaru

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:16 am
Oh hey, how did you break your leg anyway? 'Kick' boxing? Falling from a tree? Hit by a car, kicked by a horse, mowed down by your lawn mower?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:27 am
Oh, I was running upstairs from a bad *cough* dramatic day *cough* at th high school, and once I got to the top my brother 'playfully' pushed my shoulder. Then I tripped over my leg and fell backwards. I figure it could have been worst. Well, I ended up landing on my leg and it cracked, that is the last things I remember...O.O  

Uzumaki Hinaru

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:43 am
Ouch and wow, i bet he got in deep trouble! Unless you know your twice his age, then he got a warning like all the other times, lol. Stairs are dangerous, i pushed my dad down them before, fun stuff.

High school can be a drag sometimes, i think i got away with it alright, i sort of had immunity to the bullys after i was a freshmen, long story there. Then rumors of me with people started to form, sometimes i wish those rumors turned out to be true, but oh well.

^.^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:53 pm
Nope my brother is twice my age, (You know he is that type of 'I live with my parents until i'm 50' typer thing)  

Uzumaki Hinaru

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff