Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow Paralysis: The Guild Of Shikamaru Obsession

Back to Guilds

Reply FanFiction Forum (quite the mouthful ^-^)
A Shadow To the Light

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragwyddol Cariad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:44 pm
Anything else needed to be said Satanic-sama?
// Not that I can see, I'll help you with your grammar when I have time. //

Rating: R (There will be sex scenes, and discriptive ones at that, so that's mostly why.)

Description of Story: This is a Romance/Action FanFic. The story takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village, but some other ones as well. The Hokage at this time is Sarutobi-Sensei.

Author's Notes: I'm going to try putting these in chapters, one per post, so that's why it will be stretched. Comments are nice, because I want to know how I'm doing. Post them in here, but make sure not to have conversations, please. Critique yes, but don't bash. I know many of the Naruto characters die, but I don't care. Ones that are dead in the anime will be alive and kicking here. (My first try at a FanFic, so please bear with me) My grammar is going to be to the best of my ability. Erm, let's see. Yes, there will be pairings that some of you might not approve, but whatever. My character also ends up with someone special in the end, no complaining, this isn't really real.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 pm
-Prologue-

Sarra stretched her arms and bent them behind her head, gazing up at the sky. This is the life. She thought, feeling herself drift off to sleep in the summer warmth. Suddenly her body tensed, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Why did you have to go and do that for?" The boy asked, trying to look behind him and wriggle out of her arms. He glanced down at the kunai placed at his throat. "I was just trying to say hello."

"Then why did you go and sneak up on me? You know I react without thinking sometimes." Sarra took a deep breath and lowered her arms, walking in front of him, her hands on her hips. Quickly she put the kunai back in her pouch at the back of her belt and flipped her bangs out of her face.

"It's supposed to be a surprise." Shikamaru blushed slightly, Sarra noticed it before he could hide it from her.

"What for?" She tilted her head to the side, as she watched him reach for something at his side. Her breath dissapeared as Shikamaru pulled out a small purple box with a red ribbon. "Wha... What's that?" Sarra asked once her mind worked again.

"It's a gift." He reached for her hand and held it open, setting the small box on her palm. "Just open it, okay?" Her eyes followed the box, and she stood staring for a moment.

"But why---?" She finally looked up and blinked twice. Shikamaru was gone. He was just... Sarra tilted her head again before she shook it and reached to untie the ribbon.

Tragwyddol Cariad
Captain

daced

Shy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:46 am
It's ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 pm
i like it
when is the next post going up mrgreen  

Yukigami_1

FanFiction Forum (quite the mouthful ^-^)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games