i really lost interest in the guild around the time DT left the guild and the new caption stepped in, and slowly but surely i've given up on this guild and started my own and as of lately i've been spending more and more time in it, rping building rping some more improving on existing ideas adding new ones so i'm leaving this guild as to be able to put all my effort into making my guild thrive and not turn out like this one where there is a new caption every two or three months.

i'll explain a little about the inner workings of the guild i created

if there is ever a new caption it will be someone well known in the guild (they also must be liked)
second it is like the real world with a good twist of magic (aka Magik in the guild)

well that's all i'm going to say about the guild and i leave you with a link to the guild and an Irish goodbye quote.

“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”

User Image <- this pic is the link