Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Star Wars?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New?
  Or Old?
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:58 pm
surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:50 am
It's nice that they're completing the story line, but the old stuff was best.  

xwhateverxdudex

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 am
OLD! :3 I've always loved the originals the best. I hate Hayden Christensen *shudders* He's creepy and foul. But...lord Natalie Portman is my favorite actress and I love her to death as Padme...but ehh...Oh...and well...I have one hell of a crush on Obi Wan. whee

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:45 am
Rini Ikataru
OLD! :3 I've always loved the originals the best. I hate Hayden Christensen *shudders* He's creepy and foul. But...lord Natalie Portman is my favorite actress and I love her to death as Padme...but ehh...Oh...and well...I have one hell of a crush on Obi Wan. whee

®îñí Ïkãtå®û
Me too! I hated when Lucas made all those stupid, unnecessary changes to the old ones. I waited until they finally put the old originals on dvd before I bought them. whee I saw the first new movie and just couldn't stomach anymore. Obi Wan was the only bright spot, and we didn't see nearly enough of him.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:51 pm
Anakin was an adorable kid, so the first one wasn't -THAT- bad. Plus, Obi-Wan was hella sexy. Ewan= heart but.....still bleh. But....the second one made me want to gouge my eyeballs out. :/

I don't really care much for the changes they made to the old ones either. I mean, digitally remastering is fine because that improves the quality of the picture itself...but I don't really see the point in adding in all the extra special effects. *shrugs*

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Old FTW stare  

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:47 am
Yeah, the scene with Solo talking to Jabba was just unnecessary. And when he edited the ghost scene at the end of the last one in order to put in the new guy as Luke's father, I almost had an aneurism. stressed
Wow, so I guess I won't be bothering with the second new one. whee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:16 am
well i just like all the movies, i have the 6 movies in dvd, and the first trilogy in VHS x3  

Apolion

Friendly Genius

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Isaangan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:55 pm
Vader and his apprentice are some of the best characters in SCIV  
Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff