Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Die to save the planet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this going to far?
  yes, definitely!
  well, we are using up too many resources
View Results

Latopazora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:00 pm
I heard about this on the Glenn Beck show and personally, I think this goes a little far:
Planet Slayer
Its a quiz telling when you should die based on your lifestyle, in order to save the planet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:12 pm
Ugh...hippies...

If they wanna die to save the planet, no one's stopping them.  

DanskiWolf

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:12 pm
I just love how media brainwashes people... xP  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:12 am
@Planet Slayers

Yea, you first!! rolleyes

Ugh, I hate it when overpopulationists think others should die for them. scream  

masumi5

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:32 pm
I find it HILLARIOUS when liberals say that we shouldn't eat meat[gasses produced from cows] or when they say we should use public transport.

I live in RURAL Missouri.
I can't use public transport. Haha.
And if I'm not mistaken, the majority of Americans live in rural/small town areas that don't have public transport.
And about not eating beef... if we stop eating cows, won't they overpopulate and let even MORE gasses be let out?

Global warming is a sham.
Seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:11 pm
Dieing to save the planet. NO offense to ye who believe in this, but I find it quit ignorant. No one man can make a difference, the world was made to last. I've heard that even if we stop using cars all togetehr that it'll take 36 years to even see change. Sure people should recycle and be smart about their resources but going as far as not using certain nessecities and such, it's just silly. I'm not gonna live my life any different because the other genreations screwed up this world. My genreation has it bad enough what with having to pay off the other genrerations built up debt. (This is me formally apologizingif this offends anyone). If yall wanna save the planet so much why don't you just kill everyone including yourself? Huh? then you wouldn't HAVE to worry about the planet and such because we wouldn't be their to put our 2.9% carbon emissions and the earth can rot without us making it interesing XD.
Again, i apologize a million times over to anyone my silly rantings have offended heart sweatdrop  

Othello_ollehtO

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff