The Rise Of The Lycans Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden1star
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:30 pm
In 3025 the lycans were being killed and captured and put up for sale because of the rule of vampire. Eventually, from abuse and violent behavior, the lycan race...had become extinct.

20 Years Later...

After the vampies had become rulers with no opposing competition, they let their guard down, in which a lycan had been saved by a 29 year old vampire. they fell in love and had kids. 2 Lycans. The lycans then found a lost group of lycans who had been posing as vampires. They then rose up, kidnapping vampires and killing them. The vampires have been noticing this and now intend to stop them by anymeans neccesary.

Rules
1.No Godmodding. (A no brainer.)
2.Only races are: Human, Lycan, and Vampire. (I know you may not like the only selections, but, those are what this is about.)
Please post all profiles. (To lazy to deal with PM.)
No text talk. (Please! It's really kinda hard to understand if you don't know.)
Romance is allowed but please, please, PLEASE, don't take it beyond PG-13.

Profiles

Name:
Race:
Weapons:
Power:
Pic:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:35 pm
Name: Skye
Race: Human
Weapons: Bow and arrows, small dagger.
Powers: None
Pic: User Image  

golden1star
Crew

footsteps in the sky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:03 pm
Name: Calcifer (Cal)
Race: werewolf
Weapons: bow staff
Powers: N/A
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:22 pm
((I guess were starting.))

Skye stood on a beach, watching the waves go by as the sun set in the distance. "No new from the lycans or vampires yet. I wonder what's happening now."  

golden1star
Crew

footsteps in the sky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:42 pm
Cal wandered the beach, right where the waves broke onto the sand. He had no shoes, and the bottoms of his pant legs were soaking through, but he didn't care. His countenance was so obviously that of a werewolf that he was surprised he hadn't gotten mixed up in any battles yet, and again, he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:45 pm
Name: Nyutska
Race: Vampire
Weapons:
User Image
Power: Can manipulate sound waves
Pic:
User Image  

xXRayneSamaXx

golden1star
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:48 pm
((Accepted.))

Skye turned her head in the direction of the sound of feet coming toward her. Not to far off, she was able to see a person walking along the beach toward her. She turned her head back toward the sea and sat down on the sand, letting the water soak her sandals. "It's fine. It's just another person walking along the beach. No need to worry...... I really got to stop talking to myself. People will think I'm a nut case."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:58 pm
As Cal continued, he spied someone in his path, more like heard, actually. Werewolf senses have their perks. When he finally reached her position in the sand, he paused and looked down at the girl. He tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "You're right, people may start to wonder."  

footsteps in the sky

xXRayneSamaXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:00 pm
I stared up at the night sky as I stood alone on the beach. I wiggled my toes in the sand, still having that ever blank expression on my face. It is preferred that I show little emotion, for me and my master.
Earlier tonight we had slain a small group of lycans in the area next to this beach, and after doing so we found and abandoned sea cottage. A perfect place to rest during sunrise.
For a few minutes, my master was allowing me to have time to myself, to think. This was rare, so I assumed he must be working on something that he couldn't afford me to interrupt.
Sometimes, I envy those lycans....
Such free will...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:03 pm
Skye quickly jumped to her feet in surprised but relaxed. Darn it. He heard me. "It's not nice to evesdrop you know. It's very rude. And next time, please don't scare me like that." She sighed and sat back down on the sand. "I have heard that people get heart attack from people surprising them."  

golden1star
Crew

footsteps in the sky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:08 pm
"I apologize, but I can hardly help but overhear when you voice your thoughts aloud." He grinned slightly, her reaction was amusing as he assumed it would be. "I doubt you would get a heart attack just from seeing me, though a mirror might beg to differ..." He paused slightly, ears twitching. "Relax a bit, all right? Your blood pressure's too high."

He shrugged and began walking again, waving casually over his shoulder. "I can hear it racing in your veins."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:17 pm
Skye watched him go with a glare and laid down. "Rude lycan. He really shouldn't sneak up on people like that." She said to herself before taking a deep breath to calm down. She sat up again and closed her eyes, listening to the waves.  

golden1star
Crew

xXLoki NightGodxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Name: Lazrielle
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Two very large daggers.
Power: N/A
Pic:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:33 pm
((Accepted. Thank you for joining.))  

golden1star
Crew

xXLoki NightGodxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 pm
((You are welcome))

Inside the cottage knelt Lazrielle, drawing a seven point star on its old wooden floor with a piece of white stone. He was using magic from old times, this one in particular was a method of communication between two people, much like a video phone.
In the center of the star he had placed lavender, and now with one of his daggers he sliced his thumb, without showing any sign of pain as he dug it in his skin, then let the blood drip onto the lavender. Standing up he placed one green candle on the North, South, and East of the stars points, then one red one on the West.
Backing away he closed his eyes in meditation...
The star began to glow red, then the face of an old vampire appeared. Opening his eyes Lazrielle watched with little interest.

"Have you taken care of the lycans in the area that I requested?"
The elder spoke.

"Yes," Lazrielle replied in a business like tone. "Without delay."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out