Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:26 am
This is the entrance.
Has several tripwires that cause spikes from the floor to stab you, Explosives, something to entangle you and an noise maker.
It is a large wall and it has two towers over looking the entrance.
You must make a very detailed RP on how you bypassed the traps.
Access to the map will help you around the traps.
No god modding past traps or you have to DIE!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:20 am
Zann’s eyes flew from his map to the ground in front of him. Ok…so I have to go left 50m, then at 4 o’clock turn right for 20m… Zann strode across the ground carefully, knowing that there were numerous traps around him which would set off if he wasn’t careful. After about 30 minutes, he made it across to the fortress and looked up in awe. Nice…wonder who this Zeramaru is.
His falcon sprang from his shoulder and flew upwards to one of the watch towers, looking at the fortress from above. Doesn’t seem to be anything special here…should be ok.
Yeah…I hope.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:36 pm
Zeramaru awaited for zann by the gate.
"so you are the one who seeks wind jutsu" Zeramaru then walked up to him.
"the inside is still being built but we can practice here"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:35 pm
"Yes, Zeramaru-sama." Zann straightened up and looked at the fortress,
"Quite a nice place you have here." He said in a light-hearted tone. His falcon flew back onto his shoulder, studying Zeramaru with bright, interested eyes.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:25 pm
"well let us get started" Zeramaru then thought for a momment what to teach.
"Which one do you wish to learn.
Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)
Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Element: Assassin’s Rush)
Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Element: Tornado Trap)
Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)
Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)
Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Dragon's Big Job)
Fuuton Renkuudan (Wind Element: Steroid Blanks)
Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Fuuton: Tatsumaki Yaiba Wana (Wind Element: Tornado Sword Trap)
Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (wind camouflage technique ) "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 pm
Zann thought for a moment. Some of these he knew already, but others were new to him. He chose one whose name appealed to him,
"I guess I'll choose the Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Dragon's Big Job) first." Zann thought about the others with interest. Fuuton Renkuudan (Wind Element: Steroid Blanks), Fuuton: Tatsumaki Yaiba Wana (Wind Element: Tornado Sword Trap) and Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (wind camouflage technique ) are the only ones I don't know...Never even heard of them before. Hmm.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:08 am
Zeramaru listened then said "this jutsu is quite simple. First make the necessary seals" He showed 6 seals then swung both arms towards a target which was minced.
"it is like kaze no yaiba but stronger and larger...the jutsu can level parts of a forest with a fan"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:13 am
((What rank is it btw? I googled it but there was no rank.
Lol it's actually supposed to be Wind Release: Severing Pressure (風遁・断つのおしごと Futon: Tatsu no Oshigoto, but who cares lol, Dragon's big job sounds cooler))

Zann watched the seals being formed carefully. He copied them himself,
"Fuuton: Tatsu no Ooshigoto"
The sky turned dark for a moment, and a breeze began to form. It began to grow stronger, though just when it began to form the shape of a tornado, the jutsu faded into nothing.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:46 am
(( well i know it is A oops on the mistranslation
, Fuuton: Tatsumaki Yaiba Wana (Wind Element: Tornado Sword Trap) and Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (wind camouflage technique ) These two jutsus are my custom jutsus.Fuuton Renkuudan (Wind Element: Steroid Blanks) was only used by suna so i expected that reaction))

Zeramaru looked at what just happened then said.
"in a few tries you will get the jutsu" Zeramaru then summoned a puppet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:17 am
((Oh ok then, nice customs btw))

Zann formed the handseals again,
"Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)"
He watched as dark storm clouds gathered above him. A strong wind began to pick up, and he glimpsed the beginnings of the formation of a tornado. As the wind began to spin round, they disappeared as they had come. From the corner of his eye Zann saw Zeramaru summon a puppet. Hmm, have to ask him if he can teach me puppetry later.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:40 am
Zann formed the handseals,
The signature storm clouds began to gather, blotting out the sky above them. The sky was much darker than before, as Zann had put more chakra into this part. However he forgot to focus his chakra into the tornado and it only half formed, not able to sustain itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:42 am
Zann thought hard as he formed the handseals. The tornado needed to spin much faster to have at least an effect on the opponent.
""Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)"
The sky turned dark, and the tornado began to form. It was complete, though it was spinning quite slowly.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 am
Zann focused more chakra on forming the tornado instead of the clouds in the sky.
The wind around the began to blow rapidly, until the spinning was visible to the naked eye as it was so fast. But it only lasted a few seconds before disappearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 am
Zann knew that to make the tornado spin faster, he needed to get the momentum into the right rhythm before it would be self-perpetuating. He formed the handseals,
“Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)"
The wind around them began to blow wildly. Zann made the tornado spin faster using his technique for the Rasengan. Sure enough, when the tornado descended on a tree it was deadly. In a 5m radius, it completely stripped the tree of its branches and its leaves, as well as making deep marks on its trunk.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:58 am
((I’m actually posting a lot because of the gold…hehehe))

Zann put more chakra into the jutsu this time into the power of the jutsu.
“Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)"
He put a lot more chakra into the jutsu this time. It was a lot more powerful, the tornado churning up debris and becoming visible to the naked eye. It descended from the dark, clouded sky straight at a tree, more than 10m in diameter. Sounds of snapping could be heard. When the tornado disappeared, the tree was split into 10 pieces on the ground, in chunks. Looks like I’ve done it. He looked at Zeramaru, awaiting the next “lesson”.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff