Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
So what do u Crafters to Best in this GUild that ur proud of Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SO what do u do?
  Knitting
  Crochet
  Sewing (or type of sewing)
  Cross Stitch
  Tape Creator
  Other (that u will post below)
View Results
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:12 pm

NightRainSpirit

Alright, i know every last one of u guys are a crafter; however what are each of u guys really good at!? So im going to get this poll started and find out!
=^-^=
@(uu)
wink This will help ppl know what's popular and see skills they might want to try!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:17 pm
Mainly I knit, but I have tried/made something out of most of the other mediums you mentioned at one point or another. *goes back to making cloak-cape*  

KariudoMegami

Liquid Nitrogen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:01 pm
I sew ^.^ and at the moment I'm trying to manage to create a corset x.x it's incredibly hard >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:02 pm
I sew. I've tried most of the things up there, but I like sewing best and so far I'm better at it as well.  

curli

fireclaws

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:38 pm
Of the things you listed, I like knitting the most. I also like making jewelry and sculpting clay. I haven't sewn for a while, but I did like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:47 pm
I'm best at sewing, I love knitting and crochet in their basic forms, I make jewelry, re-root and paint Barbies, and I've just started scrapbooking-which I'm glad you can do even if you don't have children's birthday parties to document.  

Umberella

jbeth

Thirteenth Streaker

16,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:24 am
I like to crochet and make jewelry (I even have instructions to crochet wire to make bracelets! *_*!!) and alter books. I'll have to get those pictures off of my camera to show what I made for my sister-in-law's birthday. I did a little bit of everything. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:28 pm
My best craft is macrame` jewelry. I am also a begginer knitter. When I can figure out how to post my pictures from camera I will post some pics.  

AccentualWolf

Dracolich

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:09 pm
I guess I'm mainly good at making macrame jewellery, scoubidous, that sort of thing. I'm ok at paper crafting too. And now I know I'm not that bad at knitting.
I try everything 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:39 pm
I've been crocheting since I was in highschool. My friend always as me to make stuff for them. I have yet to make anything for myself, but I have some really nice yarn I got on sale in cute colors. As soon as I find a good pattern I'm making myself an afghan.  

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

psychofirewitch

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:44 pm
Knitting! Though Adain-chan *waves* is going to teach me how to crochet. ^_^ And...someday I'll learn how to sew!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:46 pm
kawaiikichan
Knitting! Though Adain-chan *waves* is going to teach me how to crochet. ^_^ And...someday I'll learn how to sew!
lol, my sister is the sewing queen. I tried a couple of times, but I never got the hang of it. I probably could if I really tried. Not as good as her though.  

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:49 pm
U guys are awesome; im going to start a UFO(Unfinished Object) FORUM or call it the Brainstorming idea forum. Since now i know the awesomeness u crafters are, im so proud to be one of u. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:13 pm
I sew,
I tried knitting but I suck at it, meh  

I be me
Vice Captain

Kaysicle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:30 pm
I'm good at sewing, but I'm better at weaving.

Are there any other weavers in this guild?  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff