English KKJ bumped back to November Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:28 pm
While crusing Amazon.com (looking for the English Death Note release), I saw that the new release date for Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is November 1st (but knowing them, who knows..it could be Nov.2, 3, 16th, whatever). Before it said the release date was in October. Can't they just make up their minds? *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:36 pm
I don't like reading english mangas, they always make the story really complicated... But that's just what I think.  

BloodyJeanne

Bchan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:02 am
Are you kidding me scream

At least the next FMWS comes out next week...

Stupid CMX....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:05 am
o.0
I thought the manga allerdy came out. No?  

Ren_ai_Rei

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:08 am
I wonder why they dont dub the anime for FMWS and KKJ?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:26 pm
*growls* I was looking forward to it coming out, too. Viz would do a better job getting it out on the release dates, honestly.  

Lepidus Light

Bchan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:54 pm
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne

Honestly, the KKJ anime is pretty... horrible. I wouldn't be surprised if it never made it to the states.

FMWS... I can see that doing well here, but there would be issues with the dub, mainly dubbing Full Moon's songs... I can't imagine any voice actress matching Myco's voice and talent. Plus translating the songs.... ::shudder::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:04 pm
Are you serious??? gonk this sucks...oh well...as long as it comes out. I personally dont like american mangas as well, I like then in japanese, but i want to show then to my friends. 3nodding ah well, Solar, don't you just wish it'll come out Nov 5? xd  

akeikas
Captain

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:07 pm
Oh, CMX how I loathe you so.

For all we know, CMX will never release it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:18 pm
Never say never! We don't want to give them ideas... stare They do need to hurry up though.

Of course, the better the manga does, the more likely the anime will come out in the US. If FMwS still isn't out by the time I'm (hopefully) working for FUNi, I'm going to start pointing towards the sales of the manga. That might not be for another year though, even if I do graduate early. I'm considering interning with Disney first...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:45 pm
Bchan
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne

Honestly, the KKJ anime is pretty... horrible. I wouldn't be surprised if it never made it to the states.

FMWS... I can see that doing well here, but there would be issues with the dub, mainly dubbing Full Moon's songs... I can't imagine any voice actress matching Myco's voice and talent. Plus translating the songs.... ::shudder::

True.
The KKJ anime was horribelle comapred to the manag. I was very disapointed when i saw it. But i still watched it. They cut out the howl adam and eve thing. And Full Moon would be to hard to do for them with the sining and everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:07 pm
The singing could actually be done a couple ways. The could just leave it as is (in japanese) or they could translate it. And if you don't like the voice or the translation, just switch it back to the original Japanese track. I just want someone to bring FMwS over already...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

BuhByeUshii-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:13 pm
Bchan
Are you kidding me scream

At least the next FMWS comes out next week...

Stupid CMX....

I agree. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:26 pm
That's confusing, because I just went to CMX's site about half an hour ago, and they still have the October release date up. confused I wish they'd make up their mind....  

DemonHunterNaomi

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:03 pm
Bchan
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne

KKJ dubbed just wouldn't be very popular in my opinion. If they'd dubbed it and had it on TV around the days of Sailor Moon then I think it might have done okay. (Or else it'd be like Pokemon and Digimon and all the Sailor Moon fans would think it was a rip off). But still it's not that good to begin with so who knows.

I hope they do dub FMwS just because I think it would be cool to watch it on TV. (Most people in the anime forum say "ZOMG!!1 TV DUB SUXORS!" but I actually like it since I'm (a) mostly too poor to buy every anime series that I like and (b) too lazy to buy it in the first place). The song issue is the only thing. I think it would suck if they tried to make their own songs. confused  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff