What's your favorite type of music? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:14 pm
I don't have a specific favorite type myself, but I was wondering what other people like. I typically like stuff like Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, and many others that I cannot possibly list in one post. But you get the idea... I'm also a fan of showtunes, corny as they may be. My favorites are Wicked, Rent, Les Mis, Little Shop of Horrors, Sweeney Todd, Phantom of the Opera, The 25th Annual Putnum County Spelling Bee, and Hairspray. Finally, I like a lot of the classics I play on the piano, like Moonlight Sonata and Chopin's preludes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:37 pm
i listen to everything, predominantly forms of metal, but I listen to everything:
Minless Self Indulgence
Nine Inch Nails
Lamb of God
Job For A Cowboy
Retard-O-Bot
Screaming Mechanical Brain
Wicked OBR(Origonal Broaway Recording)
Behemoth
Rotting Christ
:Wumpscut:
Jackal & Hyde
Angerfist
Gammer
P(!)ATD
FOB
The Gorilla
Green Day
Jungle Rot
The Beatles
The Beastie Boys
Snoop Dog
Robyn
Fergie
Aqua
U2
No Doubt/ Gwen Stefani
Swing OBR
Once Upon A Matress OBR(and w/ Sarah Jessica Parker)
Harry Connik, Jr
Herbie Hancock
Bloodbath
Dying Fetus
The Black Dahlia Murder
Whitechapel
and..many more......let's just say I have more than 5,000 songs on my computer.  

PaintOnSilence

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:05 pm
I'm a Pop/Rock/Musical person, if it involves metal, screamo or rap, then count me out. XD

I must say, I really do like my musical's, Hairspray, Greece, and so on... I also listen to a lot of pop/rock. XD I like my music, and I also LOVE game music, the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack is amazing!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:03 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
I'm a Pop/Rock/Musical person, if it involves metal, screamo or rap, then count me out. XD

I must say, I really do like my musical's, Hairspray, Greece, and so on... I also listen to a lot of pop/rock. XD I like my music, and I also LOVE game music, the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack is amazing!

Hikari is an amazing artist.  

PaintOnSilence

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 am
ApoxKun
Fear Richy if u dare

Hikari is an amazing artist.

I know, I really do like her music! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:01 pm
I love different types of music but I dislike rap, screamo and metal.
My current favorite bands are the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Boys Like Girls, Breaking Benjamin and Yellowcard, but I'll find others soon and form new obsessions.
Some favorite songs are Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru, Your Gaurdian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Lips Like Morphine by Kill Hannah, For You I Will by Teddy Geiger,ect.
I also like Blue October, My Chemical Romance, Sum41, Blink 182, Radiohead, Muse, Linkin Park, Secondhand Serenade, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Plain White T's, Story of the Year, and lots of others.  

Amethyst Heaven

Sapphire7782

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:03 am
I'm a broadway/showtunes geek...though recently more into German and Dutch stuff than English language. Non-musicals related stuff: currently addicted to Within Temptation and slowly becoming addicted to Silbermond. smile And longtime fan of groups such as Crowded House and U2.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:02 am
Mostly rock, some pop, and hip hop. Almost anything really.  

Blade of Harmony

Mayerling Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:51 am
Mostly melodic or progressive Metal, old Cream, The Darkness, and quite a number of Japanese metal and hard rock bands.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Utada Hikaru is one of my favourite artists as others have said already. I love Angela Aki's music and YUI's and I love a bunch of other random Japanese songs that were most likely theme songs to some anime or other. But I also like Leah Dizzon's song Vanilla and that is not a theme song. Then add some oldies to the mix, a few dance/techno stuff, more anime music (soundtracks this time) , a little video game music (like Final Fantasy or stuff from the Tales of... series) and then some stuff that comes on the radio normally like Linkin Park and you get my taste in music. To put this more in perspective right now I'm obsessed with, Kiss me Goodbye (Angela Aki), Tifa's theme and the ending theme song of Samurai Champloo. heart heart heart  

5 to midnight
Crew

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:31 pm
Basically every thing but rap. Rap is CRAP. I don't like very much techno either. Oh, and I like the insturmental for screamo but I HATE the screaming.

Some favorites:

Blink-182, My Chemical Romance, The Kooks, MGMT, Queen, Regina Spektor, James Blunt, Ludo, Rihanna, Four Letter Lie, Sick Puppies, Secondhand Serenade, Coldplay, Paramore, Our Lady Peace, Chiodos, The Used, All-American Rejects, Blue October, I Am Ghost, Flyleaf, Goo Goo Dolls, Fall Out Boy, Natasha Bedingfield, Augustana, Bon Jovi, Dashboard Confessionals, Death cab for Cutie, Evanescence, Foo Fighters, The Fray, Gin Blossoms, Plain White T's, Panic! at the Disco, Sara Bareilles, Daughtry, Good Charlotte, Shirock, Green Day, Hellogoodbye, Jimmy Eat World, Maroon 5, John Mayer, The Killers, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, Matchbox 20, The Beatles, Kid Rock, Muse, Tally Hall, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Snow Patrol, Sum 41, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Weird Al, Sweeney Todd (Musical), The Phantom of the Opera (Musical), Wicked (Musical), Once More With Feeling (Buffy), Natalie MacMaster, Swap, Mark O'Connor, Yiruma, Lin Hai

And more... lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:12 pm
Hmmm.... I'm more of a rock type guy. Anything with a nice guitar riff or poetic lyrics I like. I'm not a big fan of rap either. xp

Right now, I've been listening to a lot of Rise Against, AC/DC, and Blink 182. I'm also liking the soundtrack of the movie, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.  

shadow_contractor

Amouralire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:04 pm
I listen to all types of music, except for Metal. It like screaming, but in tune. This is all the artist I have on my iPod.
Ashley Tisdale(lol)
Brick and Lace(A regaee type of group)
Cassie(R&B)
Chris Brown
Coldplay(my favourite band)
Danity Kane
Fegrie
Girlicious
Avril Lavgine
Paramore
My Chemical Romance
Hedley
Jason Mraz
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Kevin Rudolf
Little Jackie
Santogold
Miley Cyrus
P!nk
Rihanna
Taylor Swift
The Fray
The Veronicas
TLC
Skye Sweetnam
Spice Girls  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:32 pm
Indian Hip hop and chanting music followed by Destiny Child  

Suma-Kaur

xdearpanda

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:45 pm
I have a lot of favorite artists, though I'd have to say my favorite categories are rock, hip-hop and R&B [:
Besides, I use these types of music for my C-walking ninja

Music

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces