Inkheart Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:56 am
Okay, so it's coming out soon. I don't think it will be that great, but I'm still excited. I don't like the guy who's playing Dustfinger, because I had a very distinct picture of him in my mind. Like a younger Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn. But whatever. I am so excited Andy Serkis is playing Capricorn!!!!!! I wouldn't have immediately thought of him in that part, but he is SO PERFECT! He'll do a great job with it, if no one else will.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:08 pm
I'm looking forward to it, despite having not read the book yet. It intrigues me greatly! smile  

XGamerRichy

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:12 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
I'm looking forward to it, despite having not read the book yet. It intrigues me greatly! smile

The book often gets mixed reviews, because some people think it's really boring, but some don't (clearly). I think the movie will bring to life some of the more boring points of the book. I think it'll be a movie where you don't need to read the book first, but hopefully it will still hold true to the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:01 pm
I hope so, I like it more when movies stay true to the book, it makes it better. smile  

XGamerRichy

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:25 pm
I love how they did the trailer (at least the one I saw on youtube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-oBVT4g28  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 am
Im just excited that Brendan Fraiser is going to be in it. A movie can never put a good book to justice  

RanDOm_ChicK01111

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 am
Oh yeah, I think Cornelia Funke is glad Brendan Frasier is playing Mo. In my version of Inkheart (Which I've nearly finished! Woot!) she says that if anyone ever played Mo, it would have to be Brendan Frasier, because he is like how she imagined Mo. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm
I think Brendan Fraiser will do a good job as Mo, but I had a pretty different vision of him in my mind, so I might be a bit disappointed. It looks like they're trying to add more action in the movie from the previews. The book isn't really written to be translated directly into a movie, since it (in my view) had a static plot point about three quarters of the way through.  

penandpaper67
Captain

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:03 am
I saw it. I HATED it. There were so many bad things about it, I don't even want to list them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm
Thank you, penandpaper, for saving me $9. =D  

Collote
Crew

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:23 am
You are very welcome. Trust me, it's not worth it.  
Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games