Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Obama Messiah pic- too offensive?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Too offensive?
  Whaa LMAO that hilarious!!!
  uhh... ahem... yeah...
  just a little
  not offensive really
  who cares?! 1st amendment, little fox lady!
View Results

Latopazora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sorry for the crappiness of the drawing, it was done in like.... 5 minutes. But let me know what you guys think. I know the media has been making him out to be a messiah, even comparing him to Jesus Christ rolleyes of all people. But I know this could strike some people the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 pm
So you drew that in only 5 min.? That's pretty good. Ya know, there is nothing wrong with it. There are people out there that make pretty good money drawing political comics on both sides of the aisle. Hey, and didn't Obama end up using that whole "Jesus Christ was a community organizer. Pilate was a governor"? I'm wracking my brain to remember if he said it. I know the line originated from a left wring blog that got picked up by the media and then tossed around. Haven't heard it in the last few days though . . .  

SilverOwl11260

Illuminated Specter

4,425 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Task Accomplished 100

Kingthor2282

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:02 pm
I found it to be true to how he portrays himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 am
mystic_jade2003
So you drew that in only 5 min.? That's pretty good. Ya know, there is nothing wrong with it. There are people out there that make pretty good money drawing political comics on both sides of the aisle. Hey, and didn't Obama end up using that whole "Jesus Christ was a community organizer. Pilate was a governor"? I'm wracking my brain to remember if he said it. I know the line originated from a left wring blog that got picked up by the media and then tossed around. Haven't heard it in the last few days though . . .

I don't think Obama used it, just his campaign staff brought it up. But it still amazing how people see him as the second coming, which is one of the reasons I'm afraid of him becoming president- a lot dictators were once seen as messiahs.  

Latopazora

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff