Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Radio Announcment- Obama linked with Castro?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Othello_ollehtO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm
There were people talking on a radio talk show and they were speaking of the similarities between Obama and Castro's campagins. The people were saying that they (Obama and Castro) offered the same views and quit near the same revolutionary ideas for change. What do you guys think on this? question  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:33 pm
I would believe it, have your heard the children's choir singing about Obama? Kinda creepy... But it does seem Obama's compaign is following the same patterns that lead to dictatorships. Condition the people to love the candidate and hate the opponate, then rule them with a iron fist- and they'll still love the candidate.  

Latopazora

Othello_ollehtO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Holy crabcakes! Children in choirs!? That's grah! Do you think that there would be ANY possible way America could slowly be changed into a dictatorship? Sheesh I hate to know what the next generation is gonna have deal with what with the several generational build ups of debt and h. Truthfully it scares me. Not to mention there are all these other countries preaching death to America, Americans are demons, and such. I'm quit scared.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games