Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
The Art of a Rabid Mouse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMaus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 pm
I must really be rabid to want to use the program that I do..>.>; Microsoft Paint isn't the first choice for most people, but when you've got no money for even a simple drawing book, and Photoshop or Illustrator is out of the question, MS Paint starts to look really friendly..>.>;

For some reason, I don't like Trial versions of things, either, so don't say, "Ooooh, but you could do this and that more with Photoshop's trial version for freeeee!" Because that just doesn't fly with this Meerkat.

As you'll soon find out, no doubt (Seuss-itis is never pretty..) I have several fursonas that never made it and several Anthros that have since been trashed. (May their line-art grace the tables of the Gods.. (Pfft..Yeah right..-_-))

Anywho. I'm going to try posting here every once and a while, because I like the High Tail Cafe and I'm tired of being a lurker. Just don't mind babbling if you come in here, and if you have something bad to say, make sure you can back it up..-_- No "ZOMG!!! YOU SUCK HARDCORE!!!" >.O And then leaving it at that. I'd like it better if you gave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism... Kay, please and thank you.

And now, without further stalling..I give you....ART!! biggrin

This was a fursona at one point, and then I was like: Hell...I love dogs, but if I were an animal I'd never be that lucky..I'd probably end up being something that I like, but not as much....So...

Fuse came along..She's in the Fursona part of the Guild, in between 12 and 15..>.> Somewhere..

But, Fuse can only do so much when I'm tired and need something to giggle about.. That's when I had my stroke of genius... (Sounds like a medical condition.)

I was sitting in the living-room, playing who knows what on who knows which console, eating pizza, when I heard the scratch of crust against the cardboard of the box..Naturally, me being the glutton that I am, I looked down and saw this itty bitty mousie dragging this HUGE piece of crust off of the box. When it noticed that I saw it, it ran, of course, but I left it the crust that night.. biggrin 'Cause I'm a softie..

So here is my Fursona now. I don't have her name yet..Maybe something simple..Mousie is what I've been calling her..Or Meecles.. biggrin She's some form of rodent that I haven't ever encountered before...Maybe a cross between a kangaroo rat and that mouse I saw..n.n Anyway..That's the story of my Fursonas..>.> Even though it's rather long and boring..n.n;

Please bear with me..I'm always learning as an artist and I talk too much, so don't remind me if you can help it..n.n

<3's to you happy Anthros! :3

~Mousie (has a nice ring to it, don't it? :3)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:31 pm
I based a new pet-shop off of Mousie. If you'd like a mouse, go here:

User Image

It's called "Topa Valley Mice" and it takes place in Great Britain at a school that mice made for themselves called Topa Valley.

I'm still trying to advertise, but that's all I have so far..That shop and the roleplay thread..n.n;

I'm not sure if that's not enough or if it's the norm or anything..OH! And I'll be making a guild for it later, but I'm not sure about it yet..>.>; I may have to think of something. Tell me what you think! biggrin I love Constructive criticism.

Oh, and I posted the link as a picture because I figured that this couldn't be an art thread if I didn't have a picture in it..O.o;  

iMaus

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff