Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
genin taijutsu training Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kore124

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:35 pm
((sorry its been so long. i have been busy earning money for a complete avatar overhaul and playing mercenaries 2 but now im back))

OK. any genin that want some taijutsu practice before they are given a mission are welcome to come and practice. i am holding lessons and sparring matches. maybe even a tournament if enough come, with a special surprise at the end for the winner. chuunin can come and help, or take lessons, but wont be allowedin the tournament do to an unfair advantage.

((if any higher ranked ninjas want this canceled just say so, im fine with that))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 pm
*kotetsu walked out into rocky area near the sea. off to one side were a few scraggly trees hanging on to a cliff. either side of the cliff was a white sandy beach. the beach was only about 20 yards wide.

this will be the perfect place for training... if anyone comes...*sighs*  

Kore124

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 am
Yuri looked at his teammate he sighs,"hey kotetsu,when is are team going to get back toghether".he smiled walking up to kotetsu with his hands in his pockets,he was wearing his chuuning vest and his headband around his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:38 pm
((wow its been a while... my computer has been offline for a month but im going to try to start this again))  

Kore124

qwyueud1234

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm
(( cool something to do i just stared rping here XD))

*Kiyoshi sleeping under the tree snoring*

ZZZZZZZ snors ZZZZZZ  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:17 am
Yuri looked at the boy who was sleeping under the tree"wake up kiyoshi"Yuri then asked the boy was he a genin,Yuri looked at kotestu is he one of your students.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:58 pm
*a beautiful girl gennin walks onto the field* hello? *is shy* is anyone here that can teach me taijutsu?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 pm
-walks in behind of the girl and smiles at her beauty he then passes her begins to practice his kicking on a wooden dumpy-  

IXx__Riku__xXI

Kore124

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 pm
((its getting started... slowly but surely...))

Kore looked around at the arrivals

((im also feeling a little brain daed recently...dont expect much))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 am
katsuo looms over the trainning field scouting the young prospect of the hidden mist village  

--Amada15--

Kore124

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 pm
Kore stood beside Kaito "which of these gennin do you think will do the best"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:41 pm
Megiku Setugai
-walks in behind of the girl and smiles at her beauty he then passes her begins to practice his kicking on a wooden dumpy-

*walks up Megiku and returns the smile* I can see that you are stong. You are on my team..no?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 am
*a few days later is training in the trees* I must become faster if I ever want to amount to anything *throws three kunai and waits two seconds and then jumps to another tree landing before they strike* Awesome, Im 1.25 seconds faster. Now for some chakra control. *begins to run up the tallest tree*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 pm
Yuri watchs the young students trains,he thens waves at his teacher katsuo,"where have you been"?  

oG Ace

Tycoon

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas