Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
In need of a teacher? join me....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinotehimora_250

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 am
Hello all, im Hinote new member to your guild i am a teacher of many in this world and will help any one with the will to learn and debate opinions. I will request that you post as followed-

Name-
Gaian name-
Age-
Gender-
Interests-

I teach those who show a great interest and intelegent outlook, please dont come to me looking for a spell or ritual guides, i consider those personal after learning many things... I am the kind person that believes every student at there own pace, therefore if you promote your self as intelegent and knowledgable about your questions I will be more keen to teaching you higher magicks, i teach all from newbies to exsperianced crafters and hope that you all are interested in my request,

Thank you........ Hinote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Well, lets start:

Name- I kep it to myself for now...
Gaian name- Ommar_Ramirez
Age- 35
Gender-Male
Interests- High Magic, Qabalah, Wicca, Metaphysics, others.

I'll be brief for people who is rushing me, but a question doesn't need to be elaborated or ong to be intelligent.

What'sbthe meaning or the power of the three colors blue, white and red used in several systems. Acording with the ideological current named Metaphysics at least in Latin America are the three primordial aspects of God and from there derive other colours but they change the white for yellow.
Those three colors (B,W,R) are used for papus in Qabalah.
And I'll give you more details next time, but there's a Catholic Female Saint that had a vision of Jesus where from his heart came two light beams, one red and the other blue; but the origin of that light was white.

So what's the meanning of those colors? How can I use them?

Thank you.  

Ommar_Ramirez

xxSeikoxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:30 pm
Name- I rather not say it..sorry.
Gaian name- xxSeikoxx
Age- Lets say i'm going through puberty.
Gender- Female
Interests- Wiccan, Tarot card reading, Occult summonings, healing, spells, herbs, meditation, occult books, taoism, shaman, crystals and stones, cryptozology and reiki.

I'm not sure either you do have knowledge or expriences with any of these, but i'm glad to know that your willing to help biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:53 pm
Look at the date the OP created this thread.

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Zurah

Tipsy Phantom

8,175 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xxSeikoxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 am
Ah..well i did noticed that but i still wanted to try  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 am
Name- Pat
Gaian name- -bumbleshot-
Age- 15
Gender- F
Interests- Tarot card reading, dream interpretation, astral projection, aura and chakra while I do believe and do what a Roman Catholic does >.<  

-bumbleshot-

Savage Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Grey Jedi Knight

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 pm
xxSeikoxx
Name- I rather not say it..sorry.
Gaian name- xxSeikoxx
Age- Lets say i'm going through puberty.
Gender- Female
Interests- Wiccan, Tarot card reading, Occult summonings, healing, spells, herbs, meditation, occult books, taoism, shaman, crystals and stones, cryptozology and reiki.

I'm not sure either you do have knowledge or expriences with any of these, but i'm glad to know that your willing to help biggrin

I know quite a bit about several of those that hold your intrest..

Name- Asuan
Gaian name- Angel_Asuan
Age- 27
Gender- Female
Interests- Runes, Tarot, Reiki, Oils, Crystals, Spirits, Animal Totums, Herbs, Ritual Spells, Egyptian, Roman, Norse, and Greek Mythology. Too many..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm
Name- Tyler (technically)
Gaian name- Arcane_Ninja24
Age- 17 (technically)
Gender- male
Interests- completing my goals.  

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

xXCPCXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 pm
Name- Chris
Gaian name- xXCPCXx
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Interests- Tarrot Reading, Spirits (<---I have messed with the a little before/currently. Almost got myself killed :/),spells (Messed with these a little too), meditation, healing, astral projection, aura/chakras,voodoo (<-- Just interesting), summoning (<-- In general),Cryptozoology.

(I recently read a very small few sentences about, "Psychic Vampires" I would love to learn about them!)

My best friend taught me a very little about wicca, but we sorta lost contact... We still talk but rarely... I want to know more, I taught myself a few things by experiencing them...  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games