Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:28 am
IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING: 1. Feel free to PM to join even if I have a partner and I shall roleplay with you as well <3, I enjoy getting different takes on roleplays.-/ 2. Please do not post in this thread unless you have sent a profile and I have given it the OK! 3. As always, feel free to take any liberties in my roleplay <3

4..Yes, the thing is long..but yes, it's a fun read! (I think o-o) Butt..a new feature to my roleplays is a summary, so you know if it sounds like something you might be interested in before you read the whole darn thing <3

~Summary~ Brilyra Sorose, a witch, and X (your character) have been best friends for many years now. They live in castle alone that belonged to a woman who adopted both of them and that they thought of as a mother. The pair realize they've fallen in love and X proposes, Brilyra accepts and the wedding is set. The night before the wedding, Brilyra enters X's bedroom late at night and finds him in bed with a village girl. Rather than apologize, X is belligerent and Brilyra, in heartbroken rage turns X into a hideous troll. When X demands to be changed back, she puts an obedience collar on him, forcing him to obey her every whim and say only, 'yes, or no, Mistress'. Two years pass this way when Brilyra activates the Bond, (sort of a pre-marriage togetherness thing) by being the unfaithful one this time when she kisses a man named Giacare. He now has his body back and goes to her room, taking her magick for his own by way of the Bind. Also, due to the nature of the Bond and her spell, even after taking her powers, X is forced to take troll form at night, while being himself during the day.~

~~The world is Ioron, (think of a Lord of the Rings-ish world, but with many more major races and magick-users) The story takes place in a castle in one of the twelve kingdoms of Avaria (Avaria is the most magickal part of the world, covering one-fourth of Ioron itself. (Ioron=Earth) (If you didn't understand any of this, don't worry, it's helpful but not necessary <3) ~
~Prestory~

Brilyra Sorose is a witch of unknown origins. She has lived with an old witch named Moregna all her life for as far back as she can remember, being the other's apprentice and aiding her. When she was nine years old, she chanced upon a boy: X. (Your character, give him a name) The boy was half-frozen in the snow and she managed to bring him inside, nursing him back to health and saving his life. The boy was eleven years old, alone, and fascinated by magick. A perfect addition to the castle-home.
Years past as Brilyra and X grew up as playmates and helpers to Moregna, with Brilyra learning the magick while X was taught all sorts of fighting tricks and even swordplay. He'd been confident he could be the 'old lady' as he called her, and was soundly beaten everytime. Moregna was a mother to them both, and well loved by them both. When Brilyra was twenty and X twenty-two, Moregna decided to leave the castle in their hands, much to their sadness. She left, and the two were alone. As time passed, Brilyra and X realized that there was more than close friendship to their relationship..they'd fallen in love.

They spent all of their time together, happy and adoring each other's company. X couldn't use really any magick, but he didn't begrduge Brilyra her her power in much the same way Brilyra was fine with X being the skilled swordsman..so it came as no surprise when X proposed. Brilyra was overjoyed and said yes, and X was so happy he picked her up and twirled her in his arms, ending the night with both of them laughing and hugging each other on the floor. Several months passed and finally the wedding was a day away, That night, late though it was, she was beside herself with glee and went to her love's room..

When she opened the door, she found him in bed with a village girl and for a moment he didn't even notice Brilyra had entered and continued, only realizing when the servant girl gasped that Brilyra had entered. X quickly leapt up and put clothes on as Brilyra ran from the room. X had betrayed her the night before their wedding. X entered her room, coming to her and trying to speak to her, watching the woman he loved as her heart broke before his eyes..his own heart breaking in kind. Anger at himself warred inside of him, and anguish at the pain he'd caused his beloved. He'd been nervous about getting married..and the village girl had seemed so nice..but in reality..he was just thinking about himself and he knew it, which further angered him as he made his first mistake: he didn't apologize. Instead, at Brilyra's mention of being with the servant girl, X gave a response he hated himself for, "So? I am the Master of the Castle, am I not?" He would be, once married to Brilyra, and it never crossed his mind how serious it was, not at first..but he didn't know how to apologize. And that was when Brilyra cast her spell.

She called on the binding power, one that was traditionally taken about a week before a wedding to ensure faithfulness..since a partner failing to stay faithful didn't deserve the blessed union of a Bond. Therefore, she called on her own powers and the Bond, using them against X. Brilyra cast her spell and aimed at X, who realized something was happening and tried to protest, only to feel his body wracked with pain. Things were shifty and changing..and in moments, where X had stood was now a troll, hideous and repulsive. The skin was wrinkly and wart-covered, hairy in several places too, especially along the head and hands. His teeth were pointy yellow fangs, and his nose was long and crooked with beady black eyes..he was a terrible thing to look at, and he was X.

Seeing himself in a mirror, he looked to Brilyra in horror, before making his second mistake: demanding that she turn him back. Even after the spell, X still did not apologize..he still cared only for himself in her opinion. So using the Bind, she crafted a collar that formed around X's neck and clicked, a slave's collar..it was a sign of low class, basically making X look like any other dumb, troll used for labor since they were unnaturally strong. The collar made it so that X had to obey any command she gave, he could not refuse..and she made it so that he could not speak but to say, 'Yes, Mistress', or 'No, Mistress", in his raspy, growling troll-voice.

X felt dread for himself, and sad love for the other as he realized Brilyra meant to keep him this way. She commanded him to clean her bedchambers and then left as he was forced to do the work. When she came back later, she commanded him to get out and so he did, though he stopped by the door and intended to come back in..only to hear Brilyra crying inside. Remorse came to him as he'd had more time to consider his actions..but by then it was too late.

Two years passed in this manner, Brilyra as a cold, demanding mistress and X as a subservient troll. People he knew from the village came by occasionally, seeking Brilyra's magickal help on this or that..but they never recognized him, they treated him like garbage..like a..troll. And then Giacare came along. He was a wizard of some sort, an exotic traveler who'd befriend Brilyra at a magick fair and began visiting regularly, much to X's growning anger. He loved Brilyra of course, and was certain from the few times he'd caught her crying she still love him..but he was bitter now too, surely what he'd done didn't merit two years as a malformed slave? And then, having to watch the woman he considered his wife flirting and happy with another man..he was tempted to throttle Giacare.

And then something happened. One night, Giacare stayed over later than usual while X sulked in his bed, Brilyra having somewhat mercifully allowed him to stay in his own bedroom. X fell asleep as Giacare and Brilyra progressed beyond words, kissing each other passionately before Giacare left and Brilyra went to bed..meanwhile, X's collar snapped and he woke with a start as the sun rose. To his shock, his body was changed, a troll no more..but himself again! And the collar that forced him to obey all of Brilyra's commands lay shattered..and moreover..he could feel from the Bond why this was, it was Brilyra..she'd been unfaithful. Though he wasn't sure just how unfaithful she'd been.

He made his way to her bedroom, hoping she hadn't woken up yet..that wouldn't fit into his plans. When he entered, he stared at her a moment before calling on the Bond since she'd been 'unfaithful' and thusly the magicked worked against her this time as nearly every bit of her magick entered him. Brilyra awakens to see X beside her bed, feeling her powers gone..

~This is where the story begins~

Obviously, they both love each other..but Brilyra is heartbroken over what X did, and X is heartbroken at all of the actions of X, X meanwhile is furious that Brilyra trapped him as a reviled slave for so long, being mocked whenever he stepped outside or called monster..though he did have to admit, if Brilyra had caught any of those buys instulting his name, she would have dealt with it somehow, possibly whacking them and letting no one besides herself order X around or treat him as inferior.

X now has all of Brilyra's magick and therefore nearly unlimited power..feel free to take any liberties. He can also make an obedience collar for her if you want. X should be thinking along the lines of tough love, knowing that Brilyra won't believe him if he's totally sincere at first and loving, but nor will she respond to total coldness or anger. And as stated, X thinks of Brilyra as being his wife already, despite the fact they are not technically married.

~Brilyra is mine and X is yours except in flashbacks, otherwise feel free to do anything with any character or just stick to X~

Rules:
1. No cybering, this will have physical scenes but they needn't be graphic.
2. Please be as literate as possible, at least five sentences a post and nothing like "x superman dawes went to the movies and dawes said hey i like movies and superman laughed cause superman is awesome"
3. X is either a seke leaning towards seme or full seme, NO UKE. NOOOO! *hisses* (if you don't know what this means, just ignore rule 3 <3)
4. Have fun!

Profiles: Yours:
Name:
Race:
Personality: (one-word traits, and must be a seke leaning towards seme or full seme.(again, ignore if you don't know) And it would be nice if he had a temper <3)
Biography: Previously Stated.
Abilities: Himself:
After taking Brilyra's powers: Everything she can do.
Appearance: (You can include a picture of him in his true body, and one of him as some sort of troll, or goblin thing (the latter is optional) also, decide if he's one of the large, monstrous sized trolls, or one of the little hunchbacked troll types)

Name: Ryan
Race: human
Personality: hot-tempered, loving, stubborn, protective, jealous
Biography: Previously Stated.
Abilities: Himself: flexibility, strength, speed
After taking Brilyra's powers: Everything she can do.
Appearance: User Image
((Medium sized troll. Skinnyish. Has yellow skin that looks to be decaying.))

Mine:
Name: Brilyra Sorose, (Brill-ear-uh- Sore-ruse)
Race: Fae/Witch
Personality: After Cheat: Cold, mocking, demanding, uncaring, smirking, sometimes crying when she thinks X doesn't notice.
Truly: Warm, curious, playful, tempermental, affectionate, goofy, stubborn, loves to laugh, enjoys teaching and children, imaginative.
Biography: Raised by Moregna, the old witch, she was taken in as an apprentice and eventually took in X as her apprentice after saving him. Moregna eventually decided to leave, entrusting the castle to Brilyra, a true witch. When she was nineteen, and X was twenty-one, he proposed to her..and several months later, the night before the wedding day, she caught X in bed with a servant girl. Heartbroken, and being given not even one sign of remorse from the other, she transformed her former lover into a troll and any pity she might have had ended the moment the other bade her change him back. Then she took away the last bit of free will he would have had with her. Two years later, she has lived with X as her troll-servant all of this time, meeting a man by the name of Giacare. After kissing him, the binding spell deemed it unfaithful and took her spell off X..more or less.
Appearance: User Image She has those wings in Fae form, she can shrink to fairy size with those wings. (when she has her magick) -X should force her to go into fairy form at least once.

Name: Laelira (?)
Age: 10- (unknown-she's bound in girl form with those memories, is actually seventeen) (*subject to change..*still brainstorming*..)
Race: Fae (heir to the High Court, governs the Seelie and Unseelie Courts)
Personality: Thoughtful, affectionate, playful, curious, protective, fierce, stubborn, enjoys music, charming.
Biography: Laelira is a Fae princess, lost to her kingdom when she was kidnapped and bound by a wizard named Gregon, (the villian of the story..muwahah!) he was intending to keep her but she escaped and he has been unable to find her. She will be released from her form if someone with magick blood gets a drop in her mouth, (if X does it then it will make her half and half, sometimes kid sometimes older because X isn't technically magick) *still brainstorming*)

Name: Giacare (Sh-Car-A) (except the Sh has a J-ish sound)
Race: ?
Personality: Fierce, protective, charming, witty, kind, caring, mischevious, easily amused.
Biography: Was taken from his younger brother when X was ten and he was twelve, which was perhaps why X didn't recognize Giacare after fourteen years..and vice versa. Both brothers have a necklace with an Avarian rune, the necklace is a half and spells out their respective names, when put together-the necklace reads 'brother', which is how they'll figure out they're brothers.
Biography: X was taken from Giacare when he was kidnapped by a Snorm King. Snorm's being a band of troll-like creatures that hunted magick users and worked them like slaves..thankfully, after only three years of that Below (Ioron equivalent of Hell) he was liberated and returned to his homeland..but his brother he could not find. He has never stopped searching, but it's hard to keep up hope..A tip led him to a witch, Brilyra Sorose, who he has become rather fond of to his surprise..but his affections for her romantically are for the sake of his brother..mostly.
Abilities: Wizardy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:47 pm
(how long does it take you to make that?If it was shorter I might read it and join but DAMN!)  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:50 pm
((Told you people have too short of an attention span to read those things and join Witch. I like the storyline too . . . but damnit I'm already in two of your very lengthy introductioned role plays. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:45 pm
(*throws confetti* Three cheers for a last-ditch effort! o-o *dangles cookie to enraptured audience* Want it..want it? JOIN!)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 pm
((You know what? If no one joins, I'll make a profile and join it myself, just because you're being so persistant in keeping this one alive!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:32 pm
(Aheh *sweatdrop* I get a bit..obsessive if I have a roleplay craving..*cough* I mean..yeah! Persistant! *shifty glance* o-o really? You are..SUCH A SWEETHEART! But the good kind..cause the real kind taste not good...fake plasticy overrated Valentine's hearts. T___T *snifflez* )  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:25 pm
(Norrington: Jack was telling the truth!
Jack: I do that quite a lot actually, you people are always surprised.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:28 pm
((Otay. I'm joining . . .))

~Reserved~  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm
Brilyra Sorose lay in her bed of crimson and deep violet coverings, her normally smooth face scrunched as if in pain, framed by her flame-colored locks. She was dreaming one of her nightmares again..one involving the night that Ryan had betrayed her..the night she had, in her pain and anger, transformed her dearest love into a hideous monster. She felt that with time, she could have forgiven him easily enough..if he'd just shown any remorse..But instead, he acted as though he were the one wrong after having been caught with another in his bed.

That was something she could not tolerate, not while her heart was breaking. And even then, she would have lifted the spell she was certain..but the other responded in anger, still not remorseful, but to her mind..so very cold. So she'd taken his free will away and made of the man she would have as her husband, a mere servant.

Brilyra felt guilty over Giacare, which was probably why the nightmare was so strong..of grinning trolls..looming figures..and the terrible shadows Ryan's penance and her curse..and then her eyes, dark and colored like cherryblossoms stained with blood red flecks opened wide.

Her mouth made an 'oh' of surprise and shock as she beheld Ryan, a troll no more, looking down at her, his hand open as the trail of swirling, multi-colored light threads that made up her magick flowed into him. "No!" She tried to stop it..tried to pull her magick back, catching only a few strands as almost all of her magick entered the other. Brilyra's hand clenched a moment, something between confusion and horror warring on her expression as she lifted her eyes to the others and said in a disbelieving tone, "Ryan."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:08 am
Ryan frowned as he heard his name being said in a disbelieving tone. "What's wrong Brilyra? Never thought to see your slave return to normal? Never thought that I would be able to hold the power?" he asked in a tone between hurt and cold anger. He didn't know what she had done to be unfaithful to him, and quite honestly he was scared that it was something like what he had done to her. He still remembered and regretted that night . . . although it was hard to show it anymore . . . he still loved Brilyra . . . but she had hardened his heart through her treatment towards him. Certainly he didn't deserve to live as a trollish slave . . . maybe just a troll, yes . . . or even just a slave . . . but she had to combine the two . . . and it hurt. "Did you finally get so drunk with power that you forgot the Bind that we share?"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:17 am
Brilyra watched the other frown, listening to his words. His tone was hurt and angry, but it was his own fault..he deserved to hurt after what he'd done..he'd broken her heart and then crushed it utterly, not showing the least bit of remorse for his actions.."You still can't, that's my power," she said angrily, rising to glare up at him.

At the last bit, she scowled, "Bind? Don't play dumb, you know full well it was a Bond..but I guess pretending it wasn't helped you didn't it? Made you feel better when you broke it? I did nothing wrong! You've been a troll for two years, I only kissed Giacare. There's no reason that it should count as unfaithful, the magick is probably so convoluted from your betrayel and misuse that it doesn't know what to do."

Shaking her head, she poked her finger into his chest hard, "Those are my powers, troll, you had better give them back. People will come to me for magick and when they find out you have them..they'll be furious." Which..wasn't true really. Most of the villagers didn't like her, witches weren't highly regarded..but wizards? Wizards were the wonderful helpers, and they'd always like Ryan anyway for his charm and his swordplay that had helped save quite a few villages from terrorizing monsters.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:25 am
Ryan grabbed her wrist as she poked his chest. "Maybe you should learn how it feels to be a servant . . ." he said and reached over to her, running his fingers down her neck and then used her magic to form an obediance collar, much like the one she gave him, only she was allowed a bit more liberty with this one. She could still speak her mind, but now she was forced to do whatever he ordered. He didn't have the heart to change her into a troll, nor to take away her speech . . . but he would make her live like a slave. "Make breakfast." he ordered and released her wrist, waiting to see if the collar worked. He was a bit afraid that it wouldn't.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash