Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Testing... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testing...
  Didn't you mean 3?
View Results

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:29 pm
Did anyone else see the beta for the new robot pipe dream-like game? It was on the site earlier and I played it for a bit... But now it seems to be gone. It had an addicting quality to it that might be dangerous.

Speaking of testing, befriend my beta account if you're going to be on the zOMG test tomorrow! I'd love to do my first test run with other guild members. heart Hopefully we won't kill the server. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:59 pm
Ya, I got it.  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dirteh Old Man

Aged Member

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:32 pm
I'm not sure if I'll be in attendance for zEta because of school commitments. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:07 am
I'm a tester too.

However, the time zones are rather ... crappy.

PL  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:08 pm
I got it, but it's dead xd We were hired to crash the servers basically razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:02 pm
Pretty much. sweatdrop I didn't get to play all that much. But I suppose we did what was needed to help the game. xd

Still haven't seen that other game up yet again though. Pity. It fairly seemed addicting.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:47 am
I never got to it.

It never loaded and I got bored.

XD

PL  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 pm
I didn't get in at all D: Fail...  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:47 am
Electric Love Factory. That's what that other game was called. They talked about it up at A-kon... I wonder when it's officially coming out?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:26 am
Well, they are going to need a whole new server just for the battle system and other games at the rate they are going. And we were promised ZOMG this month... Time's ticking!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:46 am
There is another test this weekend for ZOMG, so maybe they will have fixed the server problem that they had the last time. I hope I can get in and try it out this time around ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:41 am
churrlo
There is another test this weekend for ZOMG, so maybe they will have fixed the server problem that they had the last time. I hope I can get in and try it out this time around ;_;

I doubt it

And my flash player seems to die a death for Gaia now adays.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:19 pm
I know X_X Gaia is messing up for me lately ;_;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 pm
Sure just have to log onto my account.  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:36 pm
So I played it a bit before running into like a wall of lag and glitches xd Seems fun though razz User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff