Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Watching him, Slowly, Kill himself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 pm
Hey
Some people (Well probably barely any) Might have read my topic 'Trouble with friends, school, and cuting' from a while ago, and I want those people to know
Things HAVE changes, Katherine and Kelce absolutely hate each other now, But I still hang out with both of them at seperate times, and yeah I didn't move to my dads.
Anyways
Lets cut to the chase, I'm worried about my friend Mike.

and just so you know, This is going to be a LONG story, But any advice or someone to talk to would be really apreciated.

It was over summer break when I started hanging around Kelce a lot more, and of course her boyfriend Michael was almost always there.

We hung out a lot
But one day over summer break, Michael got mad at Kelce, For no reason he just said that he thought something bad was going to happen, So they kinda got into a fight and didn't really talk for the rest of the day

Later on that day, we were at my house and I was getting packed to spend the night at Kelces while everyone waited in the living room 'cept Michael who was standing in my doorway, depressed and I asked him "Whaaat?" and at first he said "nothin" and I just kept geting packed and then he said "It feels like I don't belong here." and I tried to maybe lighten the mood a bit by saying "Well it is MY house." and he smiled a bit and asked for a hug.

When we got to Kelces I went upstairs to mess 'round on my laptop and Michael came upstairs and started talking to me
'bout how much he loves Kelce and about how horrible of a person he is

This isn't the first time he's talked to me about something like this, But everytime I end up being the one quiet, Because I'm never able to say what I want to say, I really hate that Michael would feel this way about himself...

To high school started and everything was pretty good with friends and such,
But one day Kelce told Michael to walk me home and he did, and the entire time he talked bout Kelce, and house he knows she's going to break up with him, and how he would risk his life for her, and if she asked him to, He would kill himself.
I was caught in another speechless moment where I didn't know what to say, Cut him off at whatever he was saying and hugged him. It was the only thing I could do and then he told me "I'd probably risk my life for you to." We talked some more, Made jokes, talked about problems, and stuff.

The Breakup
Michael broke up with Kelce, And why? Because he knew that Kelce wanted to break up with him, Everyone knew, But she didn't have the guts to because she didn't want to look like the b***h in the relationship *again* (They had broken up before and gotten back together)
I tried to talk to him about it before hand saying "Do you REALLY want to break up with her? Are you sure?" Because god know what he would do withought Kelce.

So
about monday (3 days ago) Me and Kelce caught up with Michael talkin with Marbella (Another one of meh best buddies) and Then Michael said he had to go somewhere and Kelce said "Hey, MIKE I got a favor to ask you later!" and Michael said "Yeah, I already know! and I think I might ask her!" and this is where I got a little curios and asked Kelce what they were talking about and Kelce said "It doesn't Matter, You don't even know the girl!" So I figured he was going to ask someone out...

Yesterday (Wednesday)
Marbella and Cory (One of michaels best friends) started going out and Cory went on about how I need to go out with one of their buddies, Like Tony or Devin which really I didn't want to and he said "Yeah I know they're kinda creepy but c'mon!" and Michael said "She can't go out with either one of them. Leahs to good of a friend for me to let her."
So then we started walking home
Kelce, Shelby, Marbella, and Michael. and Michael asked "What're you doing the 25th? and I said "Uhm Nothing I can think of. O.o" and he said "...Your kidding..." "Well whats happening the 25th?" He said once again "...Your kidding" and then Michael said to Marbella "Hey Mar! Leah doesn't know whats going on on the 25th!" and Marbella just started laughing and I said "I'M A RETARD!!!!" and they both laughed and then I said "Wait...it's homecoming right?" and Michael said "Yes! god..." I'm like "Oh... haha!" and Kelce jumped in and said "HA!! I'm taking Leah to homecoming!"
and Mike said "Well thats too bad, Because I was going to ask you." at first I thought it was a joke...and then I asked "Your not being serios are you?" and he said "Yeah, I am serios...but since your going with Kelce then I guess I won't go with you." and I said "Well I would go with you if you wanted!!" and he said "Nah, it's alright, I said I would go with my friends anyway"

Later when I got home I started thinking....wait....The other day when Kelce was asking mike for a favor...and it sounded like he was going to ask a girl out...that girl was me! And honestly I'm a slow person...this took me a while but as soon as it did I started running over to Kelces to talk to her, which took me a while to get there cause she lives on the other side of town, and when I did get there... she wasn't home.
So I started walking home...thinking that Michael probably doesn't care for me, He probably only thinks of me as a friend and that he was only asking me out because Kelce told him to, because he would do anything for kelce, And I was stupid to think that he would actualy give me a chance. I'm ******** pathetic, So much enough that my friends would have to ask a guy to ask me out Withought me even telling them that I like him
and then with him turning me down before I even got the chance to answer, and he probably wouldn't even care about me if I wasn't friends with Kelce
That even being around me reminds him of Kelce, That he only cares about Kelce, even if she finds someone else, It seems like he never will.
I started crying
And then Kelce called
I told her how pathetic I felt and why and she said "Listen I just thought you two would look cute together, and I was just trying to make you happy."
after a while, I stoped crying and Kelce said "AUGH Michael that a*****e!"
and I begger her not to be mad at him.

So the next day (Today, Thursday) I showed up to school earlier then usual and ran into Michael, Kelce, and Marbella in the cafeteria and Michael had to go get some fresh air and told me to come with him and he said "She looks beautiful today, And I can't help but feel jealous that all she talks about are the two guys she likes, Chris and Allan, and how excited she is to see them, She looked great yesterday to, but even better today..." he sighed and I said "What else...?" he pause and then lifted up hist shirt
There were cuts all across his chest, long, and at one point earlier, were bleeding and he said "I have nightmares, Where Kelce comes up to me and rips open my chest, Takes my heart, and leaves me there. I don't even remember doing this, Like I attomaticaly did this in my sleep..." I would've said something, done something, But it was another time that I just couldn't.

Later on, Michael came to me after 2nd period saying "Y'know, I didn't mean I wouldn't go with you." "with me to what?" he said "Homecoming, Kelce was angry at me in 2nd period and told me what you told her last night." and then I thought 'KELCE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET MAD AT HIM DAMMNIT and you didn't have to tell him what happened last night'

During lunch we were talking, Michael said "I'm going to show kelce the cuts." and I started at him "Are you sure? It might make her feel bad or somthing" he said "yeah, I promised Kelce a long time ago that I wouldn't keep things from her..."

as of a few hours ago, I was coming with Michael to kelces house, Just to make sure nothing bad would happen
Or possible keep him from telling her.
But
When we got there one of the first things Kelce said to Michael was "You look pale." and Michael said "yeah....Haven't been feeling to good lately, been hard to breath too." and Kelce said "Then why the hell would you come to school!?" and Michael said "Well...I guess I might as well show you." and showed her the cuts, Kelce then was pissed "WHY the ******** would you do THAT!" he said "I...just woke up like this." and Kelce said "Well then if your ******** pale, hurt, and it's hard to breath, then you shouldn't have come to school! It's ******** stupid!" then he said "Well I'm so sorry! Do you know what would've happened if I stayed home and my step mom saw this!? she would've kicked me out of the house and then I wouldn't have even showed up at school, on top of that I probably would've gotten sick!" there was a pause and Kelce caim in slightly calmer "If your feeling like this tommarow, don't come to school." he said "I can't make any promises." another pause, my best guess lasted around 20 to 30 seconds and Michael said "Well then, I guess that my que to go." and just left before we could say anything.

After about 2 seconds Kelce was acting like nothing happened, She was saying "Hey man! I'm gonna go make something to eat, You want anything?" I said no and she started poking me and tickling me and saying
"Come on smile! laugh or something!" she was obviosly not effected.
and then she said "Whats wrong?" I said nothing and sat on the couch while she was in the kitchen, and then I ducked my head down and started crying
This, in my opinion was worst then the first time they broke up
and Kelce was furios and angry with him. Now
She just didn't care,
Before if michael had killed himself, He would've been happy, because he knew he would've made Kelce happy but now,
Now if he did it, Kelce wouldn't care...

and I just sat there thinking 'Theres nothing I can do...theres nothing I can do... Even if I tried to talk to him...would I even be able to say anything? I've never been able to before, I've never been able to even try to cheer him up, or even do anything about it...so what...? but...I need to at least ******** try, I need to let him know, Even if it doesn't matter at all to him coming from me, That I really care about him, That if he needs a place to stay, If he feels like he needs to let something out, then he can let it out on me, That if he needs someone to talk to, then he can talk to me, I might not give the best advice, I may not even say anything, But if He needs someone to talk to, I'll listen.'
And with that thought finished I told Kelce that I was going to try and talk to him and took off running.

I looked in a few stores, and down a few streets, even went in a circle, and couldn't even find him and tell him.

So now
I'm typing about it here
Because I don't know who else to come to with this, and I'm really just trying to find a way to help my friend Michael.
Any advice is appreciated.
I'm sorry if this wasted your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:16 am
I'm so sorry that you AND Michael are going through this. I say that you should take as many opurtunities as possible right now to get closer to him and talk to him. Before anything happens, which i truly hope nothing does happen. I hope everything can get worked out and get better. Keep me updated about everything please. I would like to know when things are getting better. Feel free to PM this to me. And i will try to get on as frequently as possible. Alright, i really hope that everything goes well.  

LoversRequiem

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 pm
LoversRequiem
I'm so sorry that you AND Michael are going through this. I say that you should take as many opurtunities as possible right now to get closer to him and talk to him. Before anything happens, which i truly hope nothing does happen. I hope everything can get worked out and get better. Keep me updated about everything please. I would like to know when things are getting better. Feel free to PM this to me. And i will try to get on as frequently as possible. Alright, i really hope that everything goes well.

Yeah
Things are starting to seem better, thanks.
Michael was happy today
and apprently, He told Mar about this dream he had, and he doesn't want me to know about it XP
Also told him that I was worried about him yesterday and that I went after him after he left Kelces, I didn't tell him the whole "you can come to me for anything." To embarrased and pathetic to XP  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games