NightShade (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:58 am
This a very secret area, Maya created this place after she created her hospital. It's a very majestic and dark place. The ground is covered in beautiful blue and silver snow, that almost seems to have a purple hue to it given the beautiful red moon. Lunar flowers were placed almost in a pattern that seemed to lead somewhere. It was snowing all the time, a light beautiful snow. This was where Maya came to create, to simply just lay in waiting, her and Draega would simply manifest themselves in a beautiful fashion of black and red roses.

Maya was covered in a elegant black and purple dress, it was "v" -shaped and curved her chest nicely, her long silvery amethyst hair would flow down her back. Those golden hues almost seemed pupiless, as she looked to her sister and still held her hand, the way a lover would. She smiled brightly knowing that her lord and master would find his way here. She sent him a mental image, of where to meet. Her lady sister of course was dressed in a elegant white and red gown matching her long hair, and those crimson hues perfectly.

"Kain will meet us here my sister, we shall wait" And with that a throne of barbed wire would simply rise from the snow and she sat herself upon it, three thrones were created. One was made of black crystal the back of the chair would look like a dragon's head while the arms would be the dragons' claws each claw holding a red crystal orb. The last throne was made for her lady sister. The opposite of what Kain's looked like, the chair itself was made out a white crystal, the dragon's head had blue sapphire eyes, and the claws held blue orbs instead of red ones. She hoped Kain would like his and Draega's secret place.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:01 pm
Draega was silent for a long while, simply staring at the serene place. Her heart and soul felt heavy, and despite the peace and serenity of the land around her she felt like the air around her had grown dark and crushing. Still, after some time, she let out a long breath and turned to nod in thanks to her sister, her red eyes were haunted with her emotions. She stood for a moment longer, hand clasped with Maya's before at last, she slowly, reluctantly, pulled herself away to examine Kain's throne, and her own beside it. With a delicate hand she ran a finger over first her lover's dark throne, and then her own lighter one. Her soft fingertips paused over the head of the dragon and Draega stared at it much as one would stare at a mirror.

At length she lowered her eyes and turned a sorrowful smile upon Maya, "Did you know that my name...is Italian for Dragon?" She lowered her eyes once more before locking them with the gemstone eyes of the dragon upon her throne. "The doctor who delivered me named me that...someone I have never met. I'm not sure why he did it. My mother used to tell me she had always wished to name me Lilith. She said it fit my demonic appearance better, that a name like that would reveal what I truly was." And then Draega's eyes lowered into a strong and determined glare.

"Deep down I always believed her to be right. But...now I know better. Whoever that doctor was...he saw me for what I truly was. He saw into my heart...into my soul. He knew what I would grow to be better than my own mother. I would find it sad if it didn't enrage me so. I'm tired of being lonely Maya...tired of shedding tears for those who don't matter. Of all the people in my life there are few who were truly kind. You and Kain...are the most important of those to me. Micah was a friend to me when I needed him, and Lilane has always been a support to me...and...then...that little boy from so long ago. He gave me hope when I had none. But you and Kain gave me what I truly needed." She smiled confidantly and turned a steady and true gaze to Maya, "You showed me who I truly was. You and Kain. And for that you mean more than this entire damn world to me."

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:07 pm
Maya's golden gaze would look to her Dark Lord's throne, and then to Maya's somehow Maya knew that a dragon would fit her lady sister. Like a proud artist she beamed and followed Draega's every step as if she was her very own shadow. "Remember my ability? I can see Medical Memory, everything that ever had to do with doctor..." She'd smile and place a hand on Draega's shoulder, and then looked to Kain's throne. "He should be here soon" She continued to listen to the tale of Draega and found out that she was learning alot about the women she come to love so much.

"Do not worry my mistress, no one will ever come between you, me and Kain. We are here to protect you, as you are with me, you and I are blood sisters now, but to complete that task I am sure Lord Kain will have to drink from me.... All of us would be as one"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:20 pm
"Such high hopes from someone who's lost all interest in the world; seems more the dreams of a girl locked in a dark fairytale! Some wish for their knight in shinning armor of gold to rush them away from the evildoer, while others wish for a dark knight of obsidian to whisk them away from a boring and lonely world. I hate dreams."

He would still be bleeding profusely by this point, and upon inspection one would still be able to look through him, seeing straight through his midsection to the other side. Still, he'd seemed to regain most of his composure. He'd look slowly about the area, almost angered by the site of the snow. He'd kneel down and nearly let out a shriek of pain in the process, until on his knees. He'd then place his hands to the ground and begin to send his new, though at the same time ancient powers in to the ground, and Maya's precious snow would melt away and instead pools of bubbling lava would take it's place while cooled, solidified magma formed a path. He'd chuckle, remembering the snow in the air, and with a burst of power and anger, he'd obliterate Maya's source, be it elemental or magic, and replace it with his own, allowing ash to fall from the sky like her snow.

"I'm sorry, but the cold's no longer something I wish to bask in. This vengeful planet's core reminded me of just how great fire really is...heat breaths life in to me, and fuels the emotions of all!"

And still with each step he'd manage to burn a new crater in to the magma, allowing it to fill with lava once more. He'd soon come to see Draega...he'd glare at her for a moment, then look to his thrown. Well, no need for change there. He'd let off a bit of a scoff before smirking and taking a seat upon his thrown. Now that he wasn't moving or using any power, the pain his brother had dealt him was far more fierce, something he was no longer able to ignore, but at the same time he was unable to regenerate this wound. His brother's damnable holy magics kept him in constant pain, unable to use his own dark powers to heal them...

"Two will be coming to this location. The first is my own clone...Draega...you've met him. Singe. He will be accompanied by a girl who's soul purpose is my annihilation, and even if I weren't writhing pitifully, she'd stand quite the chance. This little girl's control over fire is...beyond my level, Micah's, or anyone else's short of her fire-spewing demon father's."

Thank God for his direct connection to Singe. Whether the idiot knew he could hear, see and feel everything Singe could or not really didn't matter. His head wold have lurched forward by this point and his eyes closed, soon remedied as he'd lift his head to look to Draega at first.

"Such an idiotic act...will never be forgotten, nor forgiven. Cast now from your heart all feelings for Micah, for once I've bled the boy dry, you WILL devour his heart. Your actions, in part, are to thank for this new form, love...I'm still debating on whether to thank you or not."

He'd then shift his gaze to Maya...first, he'd let out a bit of a chuckle, then a roaring cackle. He'd keep shaking his head and holding his wound, the joy only bringing him pain.

"I take it your jealousy drove you to this? Yes, I suppose serving me is far too menial when you could convince my love to share me! Like my uncle before me you wish unto me multiple brides...so cliche. Tell me Maya, what's in it for me, hm? I love Draega...you I respect. Respect is no grounds for this gift...SO SPEAK!"

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:02 pm
As soon as Kain spoke, Maya was already by his side, she was on her knees in front of him, her long hair flowing in the wind, she looked to the craters of lava he caused on her beautiful snow-filled land, then look to the fresh ash fall to the ground. She was impressed that after all that happened he could still bring forth so much power. She waited until he was done speaking, turning to him she spoke.

"Jealousy my lord? No, it was not jealously that brought me to this decision, it was the fact that the dark lady herself asked me to be her blood sister. To share you my lord, you see while you were gone I was taking care of the dark lady, making sure she was well and taken care of. As I PROMISED to you the day I met you my lord" She'd look to Dreaga with a warm smile and got up to move to her side, she held her hand and kissed the back of her hand,

"I have fallen for the dark lady. She was also there when Micah left me..... " That golden fire lit up her hues as soon as she mentioned his name, her fists balled as she continued. "My lord, please take me as your second bride, I will make you happy, and when you are gone taking care of business of the Black Rose, I will be here to make sure the lady is not lonely. UNLIKE that sorry excuse for a demon Riot I keep my word. " She let go of Draega's hand and continued back in front of his highness.

"Please my lord, allow me to become a dark lady as well" She'd move closer placing a hand on the edge of his throne, looking up at him with those golden eyes showing how much she really did care for him and for his bride. For if he was to search her soul, he would see that she meant every word from the bottom of her heart.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:39 am
Draega stood firm her eyes filled with both joy at seeing Kain once more and the shame she had felt for the actions she had taken just before his disappearance. It was not something she had been proud of. She had only committed such an act once before in her life and it had led to the destruction of her very first, and perhaps only, friendship. She continued to worry over Kain's condition, despite her unmovable stance. She found that his eyes pierced her and froze her to where she stood, and despite the heat her love summoned ...she felt cold.

As Maya spoke the love she felt for the girl surface, though the dark lady's eyes stayed fixed upon the dark eyes of the lord. Once Maya finished her speech Draega strode forward, on soft and sure feet, her stance both regal and proud despite Kain's earlier scalding words. She did not bow to Kain and instead raised her head to stare him in the eye, her gaze steady and although it was submissive to him, it also held commanding. Her bare feet seemed unfazed by the burning ground and though she felt the pain she did not show it.

"Shall I devour the flaming heart still beating or served with wine?" she asked, any meaning more than her agreement that Micah must die unclear. "I will not ask forgiveness from you love....not when I myself know the folly of my actions. Know only that I missed you, and that what Maya says is true, though truly it is your decision to make. I have already made my opinions on the matter clear. " Then at last she turned her eyes to the landscape around her and although she did not fully approve there was an odd glint in her eye which spoke of irony. "If this...girl...desires your demise...she will have to go through me first. I will NOT," she turned with a sundering flare toward her love, a deep power flowing forth from her stare, "surrender you again."

Then she smiled, slowly, and it held a touch of both innocence and cruelty as it spread through her lips. "Love dear Kain...takes more than one." She then then unfurled her wings to their new extent, at least twice the size of the wing-span she had possessed before Kain's absence. "You are MINE Kain....just as I am yours...just as Maya wishes to belong to the two of us. Do not think I will allow you to leave me again."

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 pm
"Words of such love and devotion...a welcomed change, to say the very least. I receive such warm words from not just my Lady, but from my maid as well! But nonetheless...I've no intention to leave my Lady from here on out, given new...revelations. But it is absolutely inevitable that there will be times when I must leave, and it does tear my heart to shreds to leave my Love here without someone to love and embrace her...and I trust a female far more than I'd ever trust a male in the context."

His piercing glare upon Dreaga would soon shift to a warming gaze, showing no more hostility. She'd even get a bit of a smile out of him, one without a bit of sarcasm in it. He'd then shift his gaze to Maya and and look her over for a moment. Again, a light smile and a gaze of only warmth and welcome.

"A second bride, to tend to myself when I'm here and to my love when I'm away...and one with medical powers at that..."

He'd look from her for a moment, starring straight ahead, his eyes turning to scarlet orbs with golden rings. He was now seeing more than he'd ever saw before.

"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and it's morals are worth what a pig could spit and it goes by the name of Weyward...this planet's people have forgotten every lesson learned from the damnation of Earth...they cannot evolve. To evolve the body is not enough; if the mind does not expand then it's no more then the act of giving a monkey wings. This world sees it, and it wants us all to waste away, and thus it forces evolution upon us, like the gifts you two ladies have received, all so we may fight one another and eradicate ourselves via war. It really PISSES ME OFF...if there's to be a forced genocide upon the ignorant waste then I'll be the one to force it!"

With that, a bit of a spark in him would ignite. More or less, he needed to remember why it was he'd become what he was. He'd look to the gaping hole within him and the various other injuries, then look to Maya.

"Yes, a medic is always appreciated, but only in passion can true healing be found; only in love do we find a remedy to what truly ails us, be we God or Man. It may take me time to love you in any fashion, Maya...but you've my respect...and my permission under these circumstances: You WILL protect my Love, be it with your life if need be. You WILL remove all sorrow from her soul should I not be able to my own self. You WILL serve me as my Sired. And you will NEVER betray me less you wish to be boiled from the inside out; your razor wire heating up and ripping you apart, cauterizing each wound until you're left a limbless torso writhing in agony, BEGGING ME FOR DEATH! If I am clear, and if YOU are clear, and finally, if my Lady accepts...then I'll agree to this old-fashion ritual."

Now a smirk would form upon his pale lips as he'd lean back against his thrown, his right hand gripping the edge of it's rest while each finger would tap, one at a time, against it's ornament. His left hand would flex in to a fist, in and out in a steady pattern, waiting to see the response of both ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 pm
Maya's golden gaze was still on her lord when Draega spoke, her left hand was placed gently on Kain's as she listened to her Lady speak. It made her smile knowing that Draega indeed did care enough to let Maya even ask of his Lord's permission. After her Lady spoke, she giggled when Kain spoke of ever trusting a male to take after the Dark Lady, which is why Maya knew in her heart that Riot would betray them. She moved from her Lord's side and appeared in front of him on both knees her head bowed deeply as she spoke.

"Thank you My lord, as I will come to love you, just as you will with me. I know that you will never love me as you love Draega, and that is perfectly find with me. I will NEVER betray you or the Lady, I love you both. And she will be in good hands if you ever do leave us again, which I hope wont happen.... She was crushed without you, we both we were. I made sure that she kept her good spirits, it was nice to see the lady smile again.

" She'd look to Draega with a warm smile, and then turned back to her Lord. "I am glad to see you like your throne, it fits you well. My lady, please join his majesty in your throne I would love to see you both side by side" Maya smiled brightly, as her golden eyes would shine even brighter knowing that soon she will be a dark lady, just like her newly found sister.

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:31 am
Draega's gaze remained steady and determined but she smiled as well. She found that Kain's words gave her reassurance that deep down he was the same as he always had been. Though, Draega had known he had not truly changed the moment she saw him. Despite his new violent and dark out-look he was still her Kain, and still the man she loved. When Kain prompted them both for their assent with Maya's turning Draega merely nodded slowly, after Maya had spoken and took a seat upon her throne.

"I agree. Why would I not? As it was I who prompted the idea in the first place." She sent Kain a wry sort of smile. "Now please...for all of us Kain. Do let Maya clean you up a bit...you look frightful...and it hurts me to see you so. "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:27 am
Maya smiled once again and watched the Lord and Lady sit side by side together, her healing magic was already in affect, for when she touched Lord Kain's hand, she sent a wave of healing throughout his body, in no more then a good few minutes Kain should be healed and good as new, though the process of growing more muscle tissue, skin, bones, organs, and all the other good properties of the human body would take weeks to do. Thank the GODS that Kain was a vampire.

"Do not worry my dear, Kain will be fine in a few more seconds, his wounds have started to heal better then I thought. As for the bloody mess our lord is in." She'd look over to Draega and then back to her Lord and Master. "A good bath is needed..." Now, since this was her damn world she could change anything she wanted, her hand would glow a slight golden hue as she waved it over the soldified magma causing it to melt. A few golden bubbles would burp out of the magma and turned it into a red-hot spring, the color of Kain's eyes.

"My lord, I advise you to come sit in the spring so we may clean you up, your clothes will need to go as well, we do not need our Lord to look like one of my science expirements do we?" She'd chuckle and appear back at his side, placing another small hand on top of his tattered gloved one, she was there incase he needed help.

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:49 pm
He'd slowly stand, feeling new muscle, tendons and ligaments stretch as he did. The sudden burst of feeling sent him back in to his throne, not from the pain but from surprise. He'd forgotten how...human...his body had become since the surgery to remove the nanites from his system, allowing him to call himself 'real' again. The nanites were now locked away for only the most desperate situation, and if this wasn't desperate, one could easily question what was. He'd shake off the feeling and take his time getting to his feet, standing tall and proud soon enough. He'd look to Draega first...and offer a loving smile.

"I trust you'll never make the same mistake again...so it can be put aside, out of mind." A slight sarcastic sigh... "If I didn't love you, I swear..."

He'd then look to Maya and arch a brow. The fact she'd screwed with this world once more meant she had control over it. He knew her powers; there wasn't a way in Heaven or Hell she could do this otherwise. Thus meaning he'd affected a separate reality in burning this place...which made him feel all that more egotistical. He'd strip for them, teasing them as he did just for fun before submerging himself in to the water. He'd submerge completely, coming up nearly a minute later. He'd not gasp for breath, rather he'd simply relax in the center of the pool.

"Very sweet of you Maya, and most appreciated. It'll take some time to heal these wounds given the nature of their cause, but I feel with your help I'll at least be able to help with the inevitable threat. The odds are Singe and his little toy will arrive first...take them on one at a time. Draega, take to Singe. You know him...he's just like me, but with a few flaws. Maya, take to the girl. After a while, no doubt my brother and his toy will arrive...from there, I'll take on my brother, but you'll need to concentrate on covering one another's backs above all else as you'll need to deal with the toy. Singe will eventually divert attention to me out of frustration, and it'll leave plenty of girl on girl action while I deal with my old buddies. It's a simple strategy...is it understood my ladies?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:37 am
Somehow without reading her Lord's mind, she knew that he was eventually going to destroy this place, it really was only a simulation underground, hints her ability to control over it. In this place she can feel a little more like her vampire lovers, and feel a little more powerful, looking to him with those liquid topaz hues she smiled and nodded her head.

"You are my lord, no thanks is needed. I am here for you and Draega just as I promised" A blush would creep up on her pale cheeks as she watched the Lord undress, he was in a very simple word. "Beautiful" even with the wounds his pale skin, the long black tresses that dripped down his angelic face. The red hue of his crimson eyes, she'd look away quickly as he spoke.

She understood the things that needed to be done, so Draega was going to take on Singe hm? That worked. Maya already had everything down on Nimm, her newly found powers thanks to the "******** up" As Maya likes to call him. She'd grin and look back to him know that he was submerged into the waters. A new trench coat with the same transmutation circle as his gloves was forged into the back of it.

The trench coat was made out of the finest of leather, and the symbol was the darkest of reds. His new pants were the same, his boots had small "K's in dark red letters on them. He had a new belt with a belt buckle of a silver skull with actual rubies for eyes. His gloves were same exact pair of gloves he loved to wear, was sitting neatly on the pile of clothes.

She'd go and gather up the belongings and set them next to him with a smile and a bow. "My lord, these new clothes I have made for you, will act as a armor, the are flame resistant, darkness resistant, and I did a little research on Hiro, as much as I could. It's also Holy resistant, it will allow you to use your powers without having to weaken your body. And if you ever need to shift into anything, the clothes will not shred. I made these for you as a gift for allowing me to stay in Black Rose and, becomming your.., second bride"

Though 'Second Bride' was very much a low whisper, she'd grab a sponge and hand it to Draega. "My dark sister, will you scrub our Lord? You two need your privacy I have a few more things to prepare for before our guests will show up." She'd flash them her own version of a vamperic smile and in that same barbed wire fashion she left.

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 am
A hole black dimensional hole opened near Kain, barely noticible at first but growing in size. Now noticble was a rather tall man of about 6'5 stepping out of the hole. It snapped shut with speed and no sound, just like the man out of the hole and now standing near Draega. He looked at everyone in the room without saying anything. Dark eyes assesing everyone deeply. He couldnt find it in his mind to speak. All the voices screamed something different; yet his eyes focused heavily on Kain and Draega. Micah's agression towards her, and Kain and Seths hidden hatred for him were rubbing together nicely. He felt angry suddendly and liked the unity. It allowed him the ability to think as Riot for a moment, or as anyone of thim. This is what the final petal would do forever. He tasted completion as a single minded being and suddendly his black eyes turned red in anger. He kept a cool head and clear mind, no misdirected fury this time. He was here to asses, and asses only.

Then he looked at the girl walking away and he caught recognition of feeling for everyone in this room. He had touched the ground just like all of them did, so now memories were flooding him. He ignored Kains mental blocks without much strain, satisfaction taking back seat to the information. All of them were in danger, no trouble really. No need to involve himself. Just asses and search; anything else cloud lead to a negative aeon pulse. If Kain didnt know Nexus was there, he did now. So did everyone else. He looked the nurse dead in the eye, she was the only he couldnt imagine hurting. The other two vampires could be fun... No his mind was trailing of and if Kain was reading his mind Nexus would be processed as a threat. Wasn't he though, why hide true power. Nuxes fought so hard in his mind to mkae simple choices with three voice. Still through he didnt speak.

One precaution he used though, the strands of energy in his clothing projection began to move. Each with seperate energy not touvhing, staying perfectly away from blowing anything that touched him to s**t. The clothing now acted as an accelerated energy displacer, shredding energy on contact as well as organic material.

Folly of Man

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff