The Four Roses Park. (IC STORY EVENT!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:04 pm
It was a decrepit park that was the sight of the first mutant revolt. Peaceful protest gone straight hellish. Twenty mutants died and some humans... Numbers werent important. A mutant there died, she had the power to control plants. Another had the evolution suppression gene, when he died his blood boiled and released this thing into the air. Its officially called the thing -the story never got much coverage on the park; only the people who died there- and it reversed its toxin making evolution change raptly. In lament, the roses at the four roses park were infused with this thing that made them mystical. Each color of the rose affected the U.H's or humans around them. Changing or dampening powers, some U.H's or humans died there from an inability to convert back and forth. Others left forever changed.

((I have personally without anyone's knowledge worked on this. If you come RP here, i dont care who you are. You play by the rules. No if's and or but's. The roses here are in control. Seeing as i am the guy writing what they do i am god!))

Rules:

1. Your powers do not always work. I promise to be fair with how they adjust. If you are human and you do not have powers you may get some.
2. Your charecter could possibly die here. (One of mine will!!!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:02 pm
Alex walked toward the gates of the old park, but didn't enter them. She'd stayed far back and simply listened to what had happened. She had only caught the tale end of the whole thing and now there was nothing at all, not even a single person. "Why can't sounds have memories...something that can replay what happened......" A very unsettling feeling had moved into the pit of her stomach, and she crossed her arms tightly to suppress it for now.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 pm
A litttle girl dressed in an old school uniform sat inside the gate barely in view. She had noticed Alex but figured if she came any closer she was doomed anyway. The roses had taken he voice; they couldnt kill her but they could silence her warning screams. The girls mouth was sowed shut by inviisble string. It would appear as if she just didnt have the will to speak, to ask for escape from this place. Her blood red hungry eyes scanned Alex. She was nothing special a sound reader. Naomi's ability was very simple, invicible and able to read everyones power. Now there was nothing special about being able to feel pain and never die, to not age and stay young and beautiful forever. A dream to most, not only that but she could tell who to trust and who not too... This sound reader alex, her intention was that of any reader. Trying to find out whats going on or what happened. She had seen it all though... If she was looking for anyone that had come in here it was to late, that Nexus thing took them all. Naomi just sat inside the gate with silent tears and a wide smile. Atleast she could sleep after Alex left, no one else would be coming here for a while.

She did want to help in some way but how... A sound reader... Morse code was an old old old method of commuication it out dated anything on this planet and most of what came with it. She had learned it from an old army command book. So she began tapping away. Naomi wasn't even sure if anyone besides her still knew morsecode; but she went at it anyway...

"They all came here to find a peace within themselves i guess. Riot came here suicidally, he figured the brothers would unite and end him easily. Leave the world without one more tyrant ya know? Well it backfired. The rose gods who enchanct this garden chose Jonas as their shell. They gave him the ability to move so fast and in so many place that he could even be touched by Micah's fire, or stopped by the power of Seth's mind. It was like watching two men be jumped by an army of one. I watched and watched until finally the brothers fell. The rose god then created a new Nexus. A pathway between this place and the world beyond it. Normally anything that comes here cant leave, but he could he was created solely to break the rules even gods couldnt. I dont know what that says about him but hes definitly going to be one interesting fellow. Whats weird is they keep talking about him and the Reanimator. They say after he fuses we can all leave. Nexus is literally what is holding this dimension to yours; without him were all doomed. Not your world but mine and if hes my only hope for getting out of here... well go home team..." The tapping stopped for a long sorrowful second. "I know that unless they destroy him, Seth, Micah and Jonas will never come back to your realm. Nexus is them now.... Im sorry for your loss if it helps."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:25 am
The rustling sound of movement caught her attention, she really was out of practice. It only a couple words in tapping before Alex picked up on what the girl was doing. She replayed the taps in her head so that she could understand them as the girl went along telling her what happened. As she mentioned what took place inside the garden, Alex was having a hard time deciding if it was truth or not, she would rather it wasn't, but the girl gave off no signs that she was lying.

"...he's gone?" Saying it aloud seemed to finalize it for her, and she soon found herself without the feeling in her legs as she slumped to sit on the ground. She rationalized in her head that the girl mentioned Seth could come back, but she didn't know a thing about this Nexus the girl kept mentioning. "Do you know where he went?" she asked quietly.

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:42 am
"Sorry im a regenrator not a physic. A kid named Caleb could help you though, i knew him before i came here. Nice boy, he must look so much older now... i dont age..." The tapping was annoying her she wished she could speak. Problem with it though was she have to cut open her lips again and the pain just wasnt worth the chat. So she tapped away her message. "He could tell you anything, i remember i cheated on a test that i really needed. God... Tell him omi says hi." Omi, she missed that nick name, long time since shed heard it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:43 pm
"Caleb? Caleb Gun? Thats the brother of a friend of mine." Something of smile peaked through her panicked look. Something else occurred to her aswell however. "Would you like to come with me?" Alex asked. The girl had helped her, finding away out of this place for her was something that shouldn't be too hard.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:47 pm
"I'd love that actually." She smirked and laughed. "Tell Nexus that Omi wants out early for good behavior. I'll tell you now though, he's going to tell you he can't. Im eveil." She was sure that shed tapped out evil wrong but oh well. "A demon girl, lips sealed shut for eternity; never to leave the garden." She wasn't so bad.... Her snowy white eyes stood out in the night, she pointed them to the moon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 pm
Evil was not the first thing that crossed Alex's mind when she saw this girl, and if Caleb was friends with her she doubted she was even mean spirited. The boy had a knack for figuring people out. "I'll find some way then, regardless. Thank you for your help Omi." she smiled again, pulling herself together to get her thoughts in order. "Is Nexus connected to this place in particular? If someone were to attack it, would he know?" she asked, standing up now.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:02 pm
"Yeah he'd come or send someone, not sure he isnt trying to now." Omi sat there just looking around, nice to see someone was listening to her. She misssed her own voice.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:24 pm
"Well then lets get things moving a bit faster." she said flatly. She focused on the last tap Omi sent her and simply amplified it at a couple of teh roses inside the park. Lucky thing her ability worked long distance, she didn't have to walk inside to do what she wanted. She clucked her tongue once and sent a wave to rip out eh ground inside teh park as well.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:33 pm
Omi jumped up instantly, rolling on to her back and kicking into the air about 10 feet. She screamed and then sucked in all the air around her, the sound waves mixed with her own and came back into her. Omi's, lips were bloody and looked like they had been shredded to fine bloody tips. The sound came into her lungs and exploded beyond her compresion capacity. Her lungs exploded inside her rib cage and her eye popped out a bit. She wasn't sure it was an anuerism that finished her off or a heart attack. Omi's body hit the ground with a sickening thud, blood in a pool inch deep.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:42 pm
Alex stopped her destruction as soon as she heard teh scream, cutting it short as she covered her ears. Downside to manipulating sound, she couldn't filter at the same time if she wasn't prepared. She watched the girl in horror, realizing she was connected to teh garden almost instantly. She moved toward her, stopping short as she noticed there was no sound of breathing, or a heart beat. She stood in shock a moment trying to think of what to do.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:26 am
The puddle of blood seemed to slide upward into her body again. The ripped wounds on her body began to slowly seal, like an animator filling in her wounds with gentle strokes. Atleast it was beautiful to watch, he lungs emptied of blood and filled with air. The popped lungs sewed themselves together with cells, and her throat reformed. Her blown heart began to pump without so much of a weeze, and her brain cells all went back to their normal function. She stood up in complete agony and glared at Alex like she wanted to rip her ******** head off.

"If you ever do that again i swear ill make you go pop too." She said those words with her light caroling voice. She tapped out the rest of her annoyance while her lips sealed. "God this headache is going to take weeks to clear up."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 pm
Alex nodded slowly. "I'm sorry, honestly I had no idea." she explained. This girl was completely and utterly attached to this place, but why was that. "How did you get here?" she asked out of curiousity.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:11 pm
Naomi clicked the bones in her fingers and then went to work tapping out the rest of her sorrid tale.

"I waited here every tuesday, thursday, and saturday for three hours every day while my mom worked at the soup kitchen for homeless U.H's. I used to watch old men play chros (chess with a new name) and little girls would frolic like bubble heads. Now i guess this place is a shadow of its old self, as am I; i s'pose. The day of the Riot i was here. I didnt leave because of cours enothing could hurt me and now i regret that. " She paused... "As for what went on during that Riot its not my place to tell. I will tell you though, Jonas was here. He got his name that day." Now what to tap... "After everyone was dead, the garden sealed their souls here. It would be the only place such angry dead would find peace anyway. PROBLEM! Im not dead..." He thought she would get the rest of the story.

Folly of Man

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff