Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:43 pm
PB: This is the thread to post any art whether it be avi, pixel, or sot fan based...hell any fan base...post your art here for us to enjoy!

I can't draw to save my life. However, I know that others can. I wanna see the art some of you have made on Sword of Truth. The closest thing I have to fan art is all made of fabric. I make costumes. I have Mord Sith costumes, and Confessor costumes at the moment. I'm about to start working on others, I just need more time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:45 am
Phanari
I can't draw to save my life. However, I know that others can. I wanna see the art some of you have made on Sword of Truth. The closest thing I have to fan art is all made of fabric. I make costumes. I have Mord Sith costumes, and Confessor costumes at the moment. I'm about to start working on others, I just need more time.

yes others can so we need this thread. i cant howerver....my talents lie in the mind and the pen. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:41 pm
Yes. I myself am a writer. Published writer, I am proud to boast.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:15 pm
Phanari
Yes. I myself am a writer. Published writer, I am proud to boast.

writer...not published cause i dont have anything finished yet.....
wut did you have published?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:49 pm
A cute little adventure story for young children about a medalion that was actually the key to another dimension. "Jenna's Secret Medalion" Yeah, the title sucked, but it was the only one my editor would let me do. ::hurumphs:: Trust me when I say it sucks, but being published looks great on a query letter. When I finish one of the many novels I'm writing, I'm sure that little book is going to make the company's look more than once at my query.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:06 am
Phanari
A cute little adventure story for young children about a medalion that was actually the key to another dimension. "Jenna's Secret Medalion" Yeah, the title sucked, but it was the only one my editor would let me do. ::hurumphs:: Trust me when I say it sucks, but being published looks great on a query letter. When I finish one of the many novels I'm writing, I'm sure that little book is going to make the company's look more than once at my query.

i cant wait till i can start writing my series "A Begining, An End"/"The Chronicles of Xinox"/*still havent decided on a definite title yet*. 5 books long, 4 books on the main storyline and one prequel. "A Begining", "Into the Dark", "The Falling Empires", "Walking the Edge", "A Time of Madness". the titles of those is still undetermined but those are the ones i have chosen to post for now.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:45 pm
I have a series called Dragon Knights, another called History of the Lian Future, and then there's that other..........erm........well, if I wasn't doped on sleeping pills I could tell you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:11 am
Phanari
I have a series called Dragon Knights, another called History of the Lian Future, and then there's that other..........erm........well, if I wasn't doped on sleeping pills I could tell you.

*laughs at pill thing* HA! well thats cool. the only thing i lack for writing is the time i need to do it....it sucks.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:52 pm
My main problems are time and writer's block. That damn block likes to make sure that the Muses can't see me. Oi ve.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:38 pm
Phanari
My main problems are time and writer's block. That damn block likes to make sure that the Muses can't see me. Oi ve.

ah im having that with my Nocturnal series.
Its about a boy that keeps having these strange dreams about a girl then he gets a new video game and he sees her in the game. the begining of it playing out jst like his dream. He goes to a new years party and then actually meets her in rl. Hes freaked out and she askes him to follow her when a man in a black suit comes through the front door. they leave and a car follows them. as they are driving down the road they get attacked by a creature that comes through the car and carries them off. then the guy gets free of the creature and is running through the forest. He walks right into one of the men chasing him and the guy levels a gun at his head. he says something like "It ends here" and there is a loud bang as the world turns grey. the image of the man melts away to reveal a black shadow of a man. He looks down at his body the head blown away from the chin up....Then the girl finds him. she looks at him, directly at him. he says "What happened?"...she looks at him with tears in his eyes and says "You're Dead...." that is the basic way the first part goes. i took out alot of details, dialog and other stuff. but its gonna be a Paranormal/Fantasy book. it consists of 12 short story parts that all make one book called "The Nocturnal" which is an object in the storys. not going on the details i have given here but the basic jist wut do you think?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:05 pm
Sounds like fun. I'd be interested in reading it. I've got this one I'm working on.........it's not a fantasy, but it's about a bipolar girl who's psyche prescribes her the wrong medication so that she can manipulate her into murder. Then it becomes a huge who-done-it. And not even the main character knows she did it until she's told how. It's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:10 pm
Phanari
Sounds like fun. I'd be interested in reading it. I've got this one I'm working on.........it's not a fantasy, but it's about a bipolar girl who's psyche prescribes her the wrong medication so that she can manipulate her into murder. Then it becomes a huge who-done-it. And not even the main character knows she did it until she's told how. It's pretty cool.

cool reminds me sort of like a story some person wuz trying to get help on.
i told her to have it be jst like she said where one person had another person get fired and then ppl that guy knew started turning up dead. well you make it this elaborate murder mystery and the main guy thinks he has informationt to finally pin the guy that got fired for the murders and when he gets there the guy is dead. And then the wierd s**t starts happening. He starts seeing flashbacks of the murders when he is examining pictures from them. He starts remembering how they died. He starts remembering seeing it happen. Then in one of the memories he looks up into a mirror and sees himself. But that face twisted in anger hatred and ecstacy is not his true face. Its someone elses. Thats when he hears the voices. They start telling him to do things and when he refuses he can feel himself blacking out. He does and wakes up to find himself kneeling over a dead person the knife in his hands and their entrails on the floor. He realizes what he has done and in a dramatic bout of will throws himself from a roof. The cops find him and discover he killed the ppl but know one ever knew that it wuznt technically him but another within him that did it. and everyone goes on thinking he wuz a killer. the end. but then at the end i made a joke. "And Wallaah! you have the worlds first self-serial-killer! ^_^ get it multiple personalities? suicide? self-serial-killer? *laughs maniacally*" .....see i acted an a** because she expected others to come up with ideas. *tsk* *tsk*.......  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:38 pm
You notice you and I are the only ones on this guild who ever post on a regular basis?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:41 pm
Phanari
You notice you and I are the only ones on this guild who ever post on a regular basis?

LOL! yea i know. Filkerater used to post alot but he thought that i wuz flooding...when i pointed it out to him that i wuznt he insisted i do. So i told him that this wuznt the "Who cares about how PB posts" thread and that it wuz the news thread. I told him that he will have to deal with it and if he doesnt want to there is a quit guild button....he quit.....panzy.....im in the process of finding more ppl....jst really busy...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:38 pm
Yeah. I have a friend who reads Goodkind, but she doesn't use Gaia. I'm working her. And I know a few on Gaia that do, but I have no way to contact them. Oi ve.

Oh the angst, eh?  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces