Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Member's Thanks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We Love Eris!
  ♥♥♥♥♥
View Results

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:13 am
Wow. It's already been about half a year or so, give or take, since Eris was captain. Mad props! I know it's not easy to manage a guild, and a lot of the times she has been frustrated. There were ups and downs along the way as well... But it's been a good experience.

Okay. So Just a little message to our Lovely Eris. It doesn't have to be that long, but just follow the format below. PS. Absolutely no Spam/Off-topic here. It's a special occasion.

Username:
Name:
Village:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:22 am
Signatures

De-Vaughn07
lenon01
Firu Shinra
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Yamikonton
iZann
Naruto_Uzumaki54321

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:01 am

Username: De-Vaughn07
Name: {RL} Justin Barret {RP}Zeno
Village: Cloud Village
Message: I just want to give my thanks to Eris-I've only been in this guild about 4to5 months or so, but during that entire time Eris has done things that definetely reach high standards that I myself feel not many people are capable of reaching. She's done countless amazing things for this guild, even in just the little while I've been here, so, as a person, I say to you,Eris, thanks.
Oh, and Zeno says thanks too. xd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:53 am
Username:
lenon01

Name: Lenon, or (RL) Dylan

Village:
Cloud

I've been in this guild for quite a while, and I think that now it's been
even more organized than I've seen it. More noticeably (to me) the
Cloud Village's exams and other places and events.

Thanks, Eris.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:24 am
Username: Firu Shinra
Name: Firu (Name in japanese), otherwise call me Phil
Village: Sunagakure
Message: Eris, for all the time I have been in this guild, it has never been more organized or stable. No offense to previous leader, but you make this the best place to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Username: Dark-Ninja70 (Hanzo Uchiha in the guild)
Name: Scott
Village: Leaf
Message: Ive been in many naruto guilds in the nearly 2 years Ive been on gaia. This is by far the best one yet thanks to you, Ive had the greatest rp experience in the 5-6months Ive been here. I have my own rpc that I have developed over the months Ive been here and the experience is as if Hanzo was a real character in the show/manga and it's been so fun for me.Ive even made great new friends and I just want to thank you for the hard work you put in the guild.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:47 pm
Username: x InfinityOrion x
Name: Curtis
Village: Leaf
Message: This was THE first naruto guild I joined, and after Raijin sold it, I feared for the worst as people began to quit left and right. The people who stayed persevered, and eventually that Sora guy, or whatever the hell his name is, decided to sell it. But you came to the rescue, our Knight In Shining Armor. Since then, you've whipped the guild into shape, with the help of VCs and Crew. For that, I thank you.

KEEP KICKIN' a**, ERIS!!! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Username: Yamikonton
Name sad RL)Anthony (RP)Rahenno
Village: Cloud
Message: 13 mouths of fun and it just keeps getting better. Eris has pulled us out of some very trying times, espesally when she took the guild back. She done more than any of us as leader in about 6 mouths than most of us in a year. I even remember when she was on my team when we were Genin, I watch her improve everyday and even tought her a few moves. But all in all Eris is a great friend and leader. I hope she stay for a long time.

Keep on rockin, my friend!!!!

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:22 am
Username: iZann
Name: (RL)Victor (RP) Zann
Village: Cloud
Message: I have only been in the guild for 6 months or so, but during those 6 months, the guild has been through ups and downs, like a roller coaster ride. In that short amount of time there have been 4 owner changes, and finally the guild landed in the holy hands (alliteration lol) of Eris, much to everyone's relief. I think the guild now is more organised than ever, especially with the kekkei genkai requests and stuff. She was a jounin when I joined, and I was there to congratulate her when she was promoted to sannin, and finally Raikage. Eris is a great friend and leader, and without a doubt she tries her best to make cool-headed and just decisions every time.

Eris, thank you!

身体健康
心想事成!
Translation: Wish you health and happiness!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm
Username: Naruto_Uzumaki54321
Name: (RL)Chris (RP) Yokai Hasamoto/Xiah Hasamoto(Xiah died)
Village: Hidden in the Leaves
Message: I have only been in the guild for a short time, but during the months you have been captain, ITS BEEN SO FUN!! You are a great captain, you make every thing so organized. You're the best!!

ERIS, YOU ROCK!!!! WHOOO

P.S: YOU ROCK!!!!!  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:04 pm
Username:teddy_byakuga
Name:[RL]Andrew{RP} Byakuga
Village:Leaf
Message: Thanks Eris for what you don't .. you been the best guild captain i seen in years && I hope to rp again with you in the near future and thanks for what you done.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 am
well, this is the End of the Event, but Eris will stay the best Guild leader this year...i havn't been in it before then. The others just sat around and didn't nothing, but Eris brought the guild back from nothing and found a use for all of the sub-forums that were randomly created.  

Death_God_Sakura

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff